– MONA ZHANG
The days of simply copy/pasting your print articles onto the Internet are over, as readers (and, likely, your employers) are more often demanding fresh online content. But how do you attract new eyes for the Web without alienating your print audience? Well, it’s complicated.
However, you can learn some new tips and tools in mediabistro.com’s featured course of the day, Reinventing Print Content for the Web. Over six weeks, you’ll learn how to incorporate new technologies with print, as well as manage the tricky terrain of user-generated-content and content partnerships.
Oh, and did we mention that you can save 25 percent today only* with the promo code SUMMER25? If you’re already a new media whiz, no worries. There are over 100 other mediabistro summer courses in everything from journalism to graphic design for you to choose from.
* This sale is only available June 1, 2001, and may not be applied to past purchases or combined with any other discounts or promotions. Not valid for Weekend Warrior: 2-Day Film School, Certificate Programs, Self-Paced Courses, or How-To Videos.
- MediaShift Launches EducationShift to Move Journalism Education Forward
- Vidahlia Press, Pubsoft Partner Up for Prison Writing Contest
- Write for Passport's Tech-Savvy Gay Travelers
- Slate Writer Amanda Hess Wins Sidney Award for Examining Online Sexism