WHEN Materials available starting June 10
CERTIFICATE Use this course to earn a certificate in Social Media Marketing.
- Incentivize positive and negative feedback from customers about your product, service, or content
- Engage your audience on social networks like Twitter and Facebook
- Understand the benefits and limitations of customer service management tools including Salesforce, Fogbugz, and Get Satisfaction
- Respond to users by email in a way that’s informative and maintains an authentic voice
- Build new audiences on Tumblr, Pinterest, and through in-person events
An understanding of how to create and maintain connections with your customer base to drive sales and engagement.
- Lessons: Learn new skills through video-based lessons
- Discussions: Join a weekly live, interactive discussion via IM and video
- Assignments: Complete homework and receive instructor feedback
- Forums: Exchange resources, meet peers, and ask your instructor questions
Emily has spoken about the power of community building at Columbia University, SXSW Interactive, Internet Week, and New York University. She is a board member of Techies Give Back, and has been featured in The New York Times, U.S. News, and Fast Company.
Emily Miethner's Courses
Community Management (Starts June 10)