|Back to Home > Bulletin Board > Current Events > Topic: Sandy Hook.....|
Posted - 1/24/2013 3:00:15 PM | show profile | flag this post
If you can't even be
an original thinker your credibility is less than zero.
Posted - 1/24/2013 10:55:04 PM | show profile | flag this post
You can insult all you want ("pal, you show YOUR ignorance by your consistent refusal to "get it right." You continually take me out of context, lie, exaggerate, distort, etc.)
BUT you have TOTALLY blown you credibility on any debate, any discussion, any talk whatsoever, about gun control with your following positions:
1) The Const and the Right to bear arms.. It says quite clearly "A Well Regulated Militia". And the court has said quite clearly, (Scalia) the right to bear arms is not unlimited and that the extent of gun ownership will have to be decided in future cases....and "Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purposes"
2) Semi-auto and fully automatic weapons can be, and are, sold and traded in the United States every single day.
3) Background checks are a good idea to be sure, but they are not fully conducted by any means--especially when it comes to private sales and gun shows.
4) And this is a PERSONAL one. You are so totally absolutely and insanely blind as to the subject you don't even think straight. We'll chalk that up to your 50, or 60, or 70+ years writing about this topic in your how-to-install-a-refrigerator manuals.
5) You want evidence?? You totally went over the proverbial edge when you insisted "Y'see, one of the things you know-nothing gun-grabbers DON'T know is that the objective of a military rifle is NOT to kill but to wound." (1/14/2013) It's not just that it was a stupid thing to say ('those high caliber projectiles ar meant to SCARE you, NOT kill you) it's the insulting way you said it.
Hence, you have ZERO credibility on any subject when it comes to shooting anything or anyone. You're just nuts. IMO.
Posted - 1/25/2013 1:20:37 AM | show profile | flag this post
I know how desperately you want to believe that because otherwise your whole world would be turned upside down but you're demonstrably wrong.
Oh, I can't demonstrate it to you...you would neither listen nor accept it...but everyone else is more openminded.