|Publication or Company
||Supervisor Client Services
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Stock/Options
||Santa Monica, CA
||This individual will work with the Director of Client Services in hiring, training and managing a team of Campaign Managers who are responsible for post-sale support of online and mobile display, audio and video advertising campaigns. This individual will manage a team that supports the Los Angeles sales territory and will report to the LA based Director of Client Services.
Duties include handling day to day campaign management for a minimum of one sales representative with key accounts as well as overseeing a team of campaign managers
Campaign Management Duties
- Participate in pre-sale brainstorming session acting as the Ad Operations expert on online and mobile implementation details
- Assist in the drafting and maintenance of Statement of Work documents for custom, never-been-done-before executions
- Lead post-sale kick off calls/meetings and produce detailed project plans articulating key milestones for all stages and aspects of the online advertising program
- Ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure complete and accurate revenue recognition and fulfillment of IOs
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted
- Generate client campaign reports and interpret the results
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign pacing and optimization modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Act as client / sales contact for any post-launch campaign performance questions and other issues
- Work with internal traffickers, design and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Provide internal trafficking team with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation/execution
- Communicate creative direction to internal design team and/or external vendors and manage client review/approval process of custom mocks
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Provide leadership and act as a mentor to junior team members
- Assist with internal strategic initiatives such as vetting out new processes and systems
- Act as a point of contact for post-sale support for Los Angeles sales team
- Hire, manage and train team of Campaign Managers ensure accurate and timely pre-sales support, on-time campaign launch and full delivery of contracted placements
- Determine team priorities and strategies to assist in meeting and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Provide team members with thorough ad product support on all supported ad executions and provide clear direction to team members
- Lead client-facing calls when needed and help team members develop accurate execution plans and realistic project timelines
- Coach team members on best practices around internal/external communication, project management etc.
- Troubleshoot and assist team members in figuring out the root causes for any campaign-related issues
- Guide team to work proactively with Sales to mitigate under-delivery situations and assist in campaign optimization to improve performance
- Provide regular updates on team priorities and issues to Director
- Cultivate positive business relationships with external clients and internal teams including Sales, Design, and Engineering/Product
- Have expert-level knowledge on internal systems and processes that must be followed to take a campaign from quote to cash
- Work with the Directors of Client Services and other Managers to evaluate existing and implement new business processes and systems; ensure adoption of new systems and play a role in change management
- Volunteer and participate in strategic projects scheduled to meet company needs and priorities
|About Our Company
||Pandora (www.pandora.com) is the personalized Internet radio and music discovery service available anytime and anywhere on the PC and on mobile devices (including iPhones, the Palm Pre, BlackBerry smartphones and Android platform devices) as well as Blu-Ray players, TVs, in-dash car stereos and digital media players.
Pandora is the largest internet radio service, with a growing user base of more than 160 million registered listeners.
As we build on our dramatic success, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and, above all, a terrific team and great work environment.