|Publication or Company
||Supervisor Client Services
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Stock/Options
||This is an exciting opportunity to be one of our initial Sales Planning team members aligned to supporting Pandora’s Direct Response Sales team. In this role, you will be a core contributor to the sales process, partnering with assigned Account Executives to impact all aspects of the pre-sale sales cycle. You will have the opportunity to respond to proposals, collaborate with internal teams, make strategic suggestions based on our product suite, customize presentations and establish best practices.
This role is will initially be an individual contributor opportunity, but the ideal candidate should have previous experience as a supervisor or manager for a small team, and the desire and drive drive to move into a Manager role. This role will require that you be able to execute on a strategic vision – you should not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You should be comfortable working with cross-functional team members in Sales, Sales Marketing, Sales Research, Pricing and Yield Management and Sales Operations. You should have a passion for constantly pushing the boundaries and for identifying ways to improve current operations; as such, you may be asked to participate in strategic projects outside of your day-to-day activities.
- Provide pre-sale support for assigned Account Executives focusing on agency-driven performance advertising opportunities
- Brainstorm with internal teams to identify strategic media tactics to drive revenue
- Pull accurate inventory forecasts using internal tools
- Communicate creative ad specifications and lead times to agency contacts
- Pull and analyze research requests using Nielsen @Plan, ComScore, Arbitron and other market research tools
- Partner with Sales Marketing to develop core sales support materials for the Direct Response team
- Respond to RFPs by creating media plans and decks to increase sales and drive revenue
- Work in various industry-standard applications for media planning and buying activities
- Understand internal pre-sales operations processes and refine them such that they apply specifically to Pandora’s Direct Response Sales team
- Partner with Account Managers and Account Executives to review post-campaign reports
- Develop campaign wraps for upsell and renewal opportunities
- Assist with training and career development of Sales Planners
- Provide leadership and act as a mentor to new or more junior team members
- Assist with internal strategic initiatives such as vetting out new processes and systems
- Manage up to 4 direct reports
- BA or BS from a top tier university
- 2-4 years experience in digital/radio/mobile planning or buying
- 1-2 years experience in a supervisor or manager position
- Experience with online advertising and media buying platforms (DoubleClick (DFP), MediaVisor, Atlas, etc.)
- Experience with performance-based digital advertising, online publishers, or ad networks
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; able to multi-task and work on multiple ongoing projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Operative Order Management and other business analytics software preferred
- Ability to work independently but must be a team player
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
|About Our Company
||Pandora (www.pandora.com) is the personalized Internet radio and music discovery service available anytime and anywhere on the PC and on mobile devices (including iPhones, the Palm Pre, BlackBerry smartphones and Android platform devices) as well as Blu-Ray players, TVs, in-dash car stereos and digital media players.
Pandora is the largest internet radio service, with a growing user base of more than 160 million registered listeners.
As we build on our dramatic success, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and, above all, a terrific team and great work environment.