|Publication or Company
||CBS Outdoor is North America's most diversified out-of-home media provider!
CBS Outdoor Inc. is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world, with products ranging from billboards (bulletins, posters, and walls) to mall, transit and bus advertising display faces. The company operates the advertising facilities for an array of partners including the New York Subway System and Sports arenas. In the last few years the Company has deployed several digital signage networks, both on traditional billboards and in other venues. CBS Outdoor's NA footprint extends throughout the US, Canada and Mexico; the Company's international division has a major presence throughout Europe, and now in South America. The Company has operations in top 100 United States markets 13 of the 15 largest Canadian markets and 44 of the largest 45 markets in Mexico.
CBS Collegiate Sports Properties provides stadium advertising and broadcasting services to major colleges and universities.
CBS Outernet provides advertising opportunities, along with content to major grocery store chains, GameStop store locations, and other retailers.
These entities provide a wide array of career opportunities in all facets of the outdoor advertising business, from:
Selling the various media forms;
to marketing/creative functions including company promotion and client campaigns;
to scheduling and posting on advertising structures; and,
to providing general, administrative, technical or real estate support to the overall operation.
CBS Outdoor recruits and hires without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran's status or height or weight or any other characteristic protected by law (EOE/AA).
CBS Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits program designed to meet the different needs of the employees in a variety of circumstances. Employees have the opportunity to choose from several options for healthcare and other insurance coverage. These coverage options include:
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Cancer Care Insurance
Long Term Care Insurance
Qualified Transportation Program
Most benefits become effective on your date of hire and can be changed each year as your health and benefit needs change. We also offer a variety of resources and services to our employees, including:
Health Advocate Services
Employee Assistance Program
Emergency Back-Up Child and Elder CareJOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for sales and servicing of outdoor advertising inventory to new and existing clients in their respective markets.
- Makes cold calls to develop new business prospects.
- Makes service calls on existing clients to achieve customer satisfaction and develop new business opportunities.
- Obtains artwork from the clients.
- Oversees the production and placement of the advertising copy.
- Fulfills the completion notification process for existing and new clients.
- Completes projects as directed by the General Manager.
- Provides continuous service throughout the campaign in order to achieve renewal business.
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of CBS Outdoor Inc.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of CBS Outdoor Inc. and the Sales Department.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be a self-starter who likes challenges and is willing to work hard.
- Must be professional in appearance and manner and be multi-task oriented and be able to communicate clearly, comprehensively and with complete personal and professional integrity.
- Must show proof of automobile insurance with $100,000/$300,000 policy limits.
- Must consent to and successfully pass a background check.
Prior media sales experience preferredCBS Outdoor is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. To find out more, please visit our website at www.cbsoutdoor.com.