|Publication or Company
||National Cyber Security Alliance
||Dental, Health, Profit-Sharing
||NCSA Awareness Campaigns Program Manager Job Description and Ad
The National Cyber Security Alliance, a public-private non-profit organization, is looking for an awareness campaigns program manager to assist in the development of several key initiatives, including National Cyber Security Awareness Month and the STOP. THINK. CONNECT. campaign.
Job Title: Awareness Campaigns Program Manager
Background: The National Cyber Security Alliance (www.staysafeonline.org) is the nation's leading non-profit public-private partnership promoting the safe and secure use of the Internet. NCSA engages in a broad array of awareness activities including National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) and the STOP. THINK. CONNECT. campaign, the national cybersecurity education and awareness campaign.
Description: The Awareness Campaigns Program Manager will be responsible for assisting the operation and development of two national awareness campaigns: STOP. THINK. CONNECT. and National Cyber Security Awareness Month.
The Program Manager will work closely with the Director of Digital Strategy and Awareness Campaigns to develop and execute plans for NCSAM and STOP. THINK.CONNECT. to increase their footprint and reach.
* Plan and help oversee events and programs related to National Cyber Security Awareness Month.
* Maintain communications with government and industry partners
* Work directly with government, industry and non-profit leaders to assure that efforts are aligned with their input and goals.
* Work with STOP. THINK. CONNECT. partners and stakeholders.
* Oversee the development (including working with outside contractors) and dissemination of collateral materials.
* Track and report website analytics and other progress related to NCSAM and STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
* Work closely with NCSA's Director of Digital Strategy and Awareness Campaigns to update content/functionality to our websites and social media properties.
* Oversee the championship program during NCSAM.
* Travel, especially during National Cyber Security Awareness Month will be required. Periodic travel during remainder of year.
* Other duties as required.
* At least 4 to 6 years of professional experience working in communications, marketing and/or journalism.
* Experience working directly with various kinds of vendors: communications, events and graphic design.
* Experience working on a public service campaign strongly desired.
* Experience with website content management systems
* Experience growing and maintaining a community on social networks.
* Experience planning, managing and/or working events.
* Ability to work with people from all level of government and the private sector.
* Superior organization, multi-tasking and project management skills
* Excellent communication skills (writing and oral).
* Can create a vision but also flexible and responsive to the input of others.
* Be able to work on a small team under tight deadlines and pressure while maintaining an even keel.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter (include salary requirements) electronically to: Joyce Perhac firstname.lastname@example.org
|About Our Company
||NCSA's mission is to empower and support digital citizens to use the Internet securely and safely, protecting themselves, the networks they use and the digital assets we all share.
NCSA, a 501c(3) founded in 2001, is the pre-eminent public/private partnership, working with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), corporate sponsors (ADP, Google, AT&T, Symantec, Microsoft, SAIC, EMC, McAfee, Bank of America, Intel Corporation, Visa Inc., ESET North America, PayPal, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Facebook, Trend Micro, Comcast) and nonprofit collaborators to promote cyber security awareness for home users, small and medium size businesses, and primary and secondary education.
NCSA seeks to raise awareness of cyber security to the level of other cultural messaging that is universally good for citizenshealthy eating, exercise, and safe drivingby teaching skills and judgment to build a national understanding about appropriate online tools and behavior. NSCA's public facing presence is www.staysafeonline.org.