|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Social Media
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
||Intermarkets is a rapidly expanding digital media company. We represent some of the top and largest online news, commentary, and political website publishers. We have an immediate need for a smart, organized marketingprofessional to join our industriousteam!
Staying ahead in our industry requires a close eye on the trends and market opportunities – Intermarkets is looking for a Marketing/Executive Assistant to join in our efforts to further establish the Intermarkets brand, attract new clients for the business, and support various growinginternal business units with their marketing needs, while.providing administrative support to the CEO of the company.
The ideal candidate will employ a sound understanding of bothclassical and contemporary marketing principles and techniques as they exercise their proven organizational and analytical capacity, effective event and project planning, and superiorinterpersonalskills. The Marketing Assistantwill be key in supporting the day to day scheduling and execution ofcompany services promotion,trade show and event coordination,company social media presence, email marketing programs, project opportunity tracking, advertising coordination, marketing calendar maintenance, shared materials updates and accessibility,as well as other general marketing and administrative tasks.
As the executive assistant, the candidate will be responsible for the organization, prioritization, and scheduling for the CEO. They will also perform clerical duties, including organizing and maintaining filing systems, and answering phones. This is a full-time position working out of our Reston Town Center headquarters.
If you embody this spirit and can bring that to your daily execution of tasks, please email your resume AND a custom cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should state "Marketing/Executive Assistant" to be considered for this position.
• Minimum 4 year college degree with a concentration in marketing or advertising required
• 1-3 years of current work experience in marketing, advertising, and or executive level assistant required
• Experience in the digital/online media industry strongly preferred
• Knowledge of traditional marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools
• Customer or vendor relations management experience
• Proven track record in social media, direct mail,eMarketing, and event planning
• Email experience, including list management & deployment
• Strong market research and data management skills
• Highly effective and tactful communication skills, written and verbal
• Solid presentation, grammar, and editing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
• Works productively and flexibly with others while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
• Deadline and results-driven with an eye on detail and efficient problem resolution skills
• Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage competing priorities effectively
• Provide overall administrative and organizational support for the Chief Executive Officer
• Serve as communication point of contact for the CEO
• Excellent skills in multitasking, schedule management, travel arrangement, and the coordination of complex executive functions
• Excellent skills in MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), including the ability to prepare documents and materials from scratch
• Performs light duties and other related duties as required and assigned
|About Our Company
||Intermarkets is a privately-held firm based in Reston, Virginia, near Washington, D.C. Since its founding in 1997, Intermarkets has developed into the nation's leading independent advertising sales management services firm. We've established our reputation through collaborative partnership engineering and providing custom-tailored solutions for our clients and partners.
Intermarkets is committed to hiring smart, caring people and providing an inclusive, caring and creative environment that enables them to do their best work. In turn, our clients get the highest level of attention to their needs and goals. Plus, it makes Intermarkets a fun place to workand an enjoyable company with which to do business.
Our extensive knowledge of the online and print publishing environments has helped our clients achieve their targeted return on investment. This knowledge is our key competitive advantage that we deliver to each and every one of our clients.
We serve publishers as their exclusive representative marketing their inventory to advertisers; in addition, we provide our advertising clients complete advertising solutions including placements on the Intermarkets Portfolio, media buying and planning, creative development and more. Click here for more information on Intermarkets' services.
Our commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients, appreciating our employees and supporting our communities directly reflects our core values: integrity, dedication, caring, responsibility, progress and creating profit. And when all is said and done, isn't that what matters? That's the Intermarkets Way.