The AOL Lifestyle Brands are looking for a Community Management Specialist to serve as the lead of our growing network of bloggers and content contributors. The Community Management Specialist will be responsible for ensuring active and engaged members of our Curator Network, who act as a pivotal part of our content publishing on StyleList, KitchenDaily and Homesessive. Our goal for the Curator Network is to establish a presence for our partners with influential advertisers while integrating their message into the AOL Lifestyle community in a compelling and valuable way for our users. In this role, you will work directly with our programming, design and strategic team members.
We recruit members to this community based on the following criteria:
· The authenticity of their voice in the given contextual space
· Social footprint of the contributor
· Their ability to engage a core audience
· Willingness to contribute editorial content to the AOL Lifestyle sites
· Their acceptance to participate in advertiser based programs
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Identify top bloggers across the home, life and style space through research and analytical observation
· Analyze trends and patterns in user behavior & brand awareness in each content area
· Contact and recruit bloggers to join the AOL Lifestyle Curator Network
· Manage the relationship and deliverables of each blogger once they join network
· Analyze high level metrics and business rules for community as a whole
· Lead the community portion of plating and marketing of case studies and innovations
· Lead presentation of community creative pitches to the client in conjunction with other departments when applicable
· Understanding of how to grow, package and operationalize large blogger networks…
· Must have at least 3-5 years of experience within the Lifestyle content and advertising space
· Must have experience working with bloggers and/or content contributors
· Must have experience recruiting and acquiring content contributors
· Knowledge of digital site analytics and measurement is preferred
About AOL Services:
AOL Services focuses on curating the best content, products, and services mirrored to real human behavior – what people need to make their digital lives as convenient as possible. We create an integrated experience that allows AOL consumers to feel like valued AOL Members, gaining access to the most useful content from some of the best brands, communication tools, and valuable services. Whether through communication products like AOL Mail and AIM, our mobile services, or our subscription packages, AOL Services is pivotal in driving traffic and user engagement across the AOL network.
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.