|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Sales/Advertising Sales
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Stock/Options
||Santa Monica, CA
||This individual will work with a designated Sales team to ensure seamless campaign execution while providing high-level of client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies.
The right individual will be a key contributor in the Client Services team and responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining and enhancing online advertising campaigns. This individual will be assigned to support Reps with higher revenue goals or more complicated sales initiatives. This position involves sales and client support; providing digital advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, reporting; and tracking and optimizing delivery.
- Provide pre-sale support such as pulling inventory availability reports and fulfilling research requests
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and media plans
- Work within order management systems to create Insertion Orders
- Manage internal approvals and contract review
- Communicate creative ad specifications and creative lead times to Advertisers/Agencies
- Manage the creative development and approval process
- Partner with Pandora's Creative Services and Trafficking teams to ensure online advertising campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Traffic and test ads using DoubleClick DFP and Pandora internal tools
- Provide regular campaign reporting and screenshots
- Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery across various ad serving systems
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Provide Manager, Sales, and Advertisers/Agencies with any necessary campaign reporting
- Interact with Finance department in regards to Billing requests/issues
- Provide Sales administrative/Account related support
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design and technical teams
- Provide leadership and act as a mentor to team members
- Assist with internal strategic initiatives such as vetting out new processes and systems
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 Years work related experience in an online advertising, radio advertising, ad trafficking or digital sales support related role
- Experience with mobile/digital advertising and radio strongly preferred
- DFP trafficking experience is a must
- Deep understanding of the online and/or mobile business strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail oriented, analytical, solutions oriented, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients
- Strong experience with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with one or more Internet ad management tools, DFP, Operative, Salesforce.com, JIRA a plus
|About Our Company
||Pandora (www.pandora.com) is the personalized Internet radio and music discovery service available anytime and anywhere on the PC and on mobile devices (including iPhones, the Palm Pre, BlackBerry smartphones and Android platform devices) as well as Blu-Ray players, TVs, in-dash car stereos and digital media players.
Pandora is the largest internet radio service, with a growing user base of more than 160 million registered listeners.
As we build on our dramatic success, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and, above all, a terrific team and great work environment.