|Publication or Company
||Advertising Campaign Manager
||Internet/Online/New Media, Sales/Advertising Sales
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Stock/Options
||Santa Monica, CA
||Pandora Media is looking for a Campaign Manager to support custom cross-platform advertising campaigns that involve digital, audio and video components with a focus on the Entertainment as well as general verticals. The right individual will be a key contributor in Pandora’s Client Services team and responsible for implementing, maintaining and enhancing these campaigns. This position involves sales and client support, project management, execution and reporting. This is an individual-contributor role.
- Independently manage and ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure complete and accurate revenue recognition and fulfillment of IOs
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted
- Generate client campaign reports and interpret the results
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign pacing and optimization modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Act as client / sales contact for any post-launch campaign performance questions and other issues
- Work with internal traffickers, design and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Provide internal trafficking team with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation/execution
- Communicate creative direction to internal design team and/or external vendors and manage client review/approval process of custom mocks
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- 3 years in similar role in online advertising (publisher-side experience preferred but not necessary)
- Experience working with custom display, mobile, audio and video advertising projects required
- Experience managing multi-platform Entertainment campaigns promoting Television, Movie & DVD releases
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience drafting detailed project plans required
- Experience managing multiple campaigns simultaneously required
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Experience understanding ad tags required
- Experience with one or more ad serving and order management systems required
- General knowledge of raw creative files and audio and video assets required
- Must love music!
|About Our Company
||Pandora (www.pandora.com) is the personalized Internet radio and music discovery service available anytime and anywhere on the PC and on mobile devices (including iPhones, the Palm Pre, BlackBerry smartphones and Android platform devices) as well as Blu-Ray players, TVs, in-dash car stereos and digital media players.
Pandora is the largest internet radio service, with a growing user base of more than 160 million registered listeners.
As we build on our dramatic success, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and, above all, a terrific team and great work environment.