|Publication or Company
||Editorial Manager/ Studio manager
||Graphic Design/Art Direction, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, digital fashion, fashion tech, e-commerce
||New York, NY
• Maintain Imagine Fashion’s (iF) editorial calendar and run the day-to-day operations across the site; managing the coordination and execution of all online content, reporting directly to the Creative Director.
• Manage photographic teams editors and out sourced staff so all content is delivered on time for site.
• Analytics of performance, data and traffic of site on weekly basis.
• Manage affiliate platform and back end of this.
• Manage film editor: transcribing interviews, liaising with press offices for accompanying visuals, working with film editors and technology teams on digital video production processes for timely, weekly turnarounds.
• Manage incoming content for our Blog: responsible for iF’s blog - www.whatthewindows.com - dedicated to window shopping around the world; blogging daily on luxury store openings, visual merchandising schemes, and designer store windows and shopping direct from blog; sourcing/editing imagery, researching daily fashion/retail news, including attending Fashion Weeks to.
• Film Curator: responsible for recruiting/maintaining relationships with film directors and executing beautiful editorial showcases as part of the weekly editorial calendar
• Providing leadership for initiatives across social media channels; recruiting and supervising interns; generating detailed traffic and status reports across all digital content (including internal, social, promotional, and affiliate). Posting of latest blogs and promotions on all our social sites.
• Copy edit all material for site and blog
Assistant to Creative Director
- Collating of both personal & business receipts
• - Travel arrangements, booking flights / hotels / cars
• - Creating travel itineraries for both Editor in Chief & the rest of the company
• - Handling of incoming invoices
• - Hiring and guidance of intern team
• - Requesting of fashion week tickets
• - Assisting the Creative director when needed
• - Maintenance of online database
• - Microsoft word/ excel
• - Knowledge of how internet sites work
• A least 2 years experience with a graduate degree.
• Previous internship experience within fashion e-commerce/ digital fashion media, dept stores, print magazines and press offices.
• Strong knowledge of fashion e-commerce, loves online shopping and luxury brands.
• Strong writing abilities and excellent editing and copy-editing skills
• Highly organized, ability to multi task and excels in a deadline environment.
• Has a great eye for detail.
• Energetic, creative, personable and takes initiative.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & MAC Programs || Adobe Packages including InDesign, Photoshop, GoLive, Fireworks || cms Html and blogging software including Drupal, Wordpress, and Blogger || Adapt in social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Tumblr, & Instagram || Campaignmonitor
What we offer:
• Invaluable experience with a luxury digital fashion start-up and being part of founding team.
• Full time position and growth with fast moving company.
• Invaluable hands on role of digital fashion landscape.
• On-the-cusp, top-of-their-industry team members.
|About Our Company
||About Imagine Fashion
iF’s groundbreaking platform allows you to ‘window shop’ the most innovative store windows from around the world in real time.
iF selects and curates the very best windows designed by retailers such as Selfridges, Barneys, brands such as Miu Miu and Stella McCartney, as well as unique boutiques such as Jeffrey, New York and 10 Corso Como, Milan.?
Recent Press on Imagine Fashion
“New fashion e-tailer revolutionizing internet shopping” Vogue
“A cultural experience, for a global audience” FT How to Spend it
“ Its clever, interactive & moving” The Independent,
“A Digital Future” WWD
“Cool and noir” LA Times
Join our team
We are seeking a self-starter who can be the intrinsic hub and the corner stone of our team for all content across the site and be involved in the execution and the release of all content. This is a full time position and you will work closely with iF’s founder and creative director, Managing Director and all else.