|Publication or Company
||Regional Sales Manager
||Internet/Online/New Media, Sales/Advertising Sales
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health, Stock/Options, Telecommute Policy
||Are you a smart, savvy and seasoned digital sales executive seeking to join a leader in local online advertising? Keep reading.
As a pioneer in video and mobile marketing, our company offers a dynamic opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking to fill this high-level competitive regional sales position with a proven leader. If you have a history of closing national and/or regional accounts within the digital advertising space, you will earn our attention. We are looking for a minimum of 4 years of experience and expertise in consultant-style selling.
We are changing how consumers find and choose local businesses with our industry-first local video platform. As Regional Sales Manager, you will help win the attention and business of regional and national advertisers who need hyper local exposure to consumers as they rapidly shift to video, mobile and social media.
The ideal candidate demonstrates these basic qualities and specific functional capabilities and experience.
Experience & Other Requirements
• Solid Business Development Experience and Expertise
• Excellent Communication, Negotiation and Organizational Skills
• Proven Ability to Gain Access to Leading National Advertisers/Ad Agencies
• Demonstrated Leadership and Self-Management Skills
• Solid Work Ethic Focused On Succeeding
• Creative Problem Solver
• High Level of Customer Service Skills
• Ability and Ambition to Thrive in a Fast Paced Sales Environment
• Thorough Understanding of Internet and Overall Knowledge of Online/Mobile Advertising
• Knowledge and/or Expertise Of Google AdWords for Video
• Ability to Travel Overnight Throughout the Year (approx. 15%)
• Candidates Must Be a U.S. Citizen or Have Permanent Work Authorization
• Competitive Base Salary Commensurate with Experience
• Commission and Bonus Plan
• Company Health Benefits and Insurance
• Ability to Work Out of Your Home Office
Position includes a competitive base-salary plus a generous bonus, lucrative stock options and benefits including 401k, medical, dental and life insurance in a casual, positive and fun work environment.
If you are looking for a challenging role that is personally and financially rewarding, then Sightly is the perfect opportunity! Please submit detailed summary of experience, resume, and salary history. Phone inquires will not be accepted.
Sightly, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
|About Our Company
||Sightly is an innovative tech startup that's passionate about leveraging the power of video to change how people find and choose local businesses. Our vision is to allow consumers to see inside any local business before they visit, helping people make more informed decisions. To achieve this goal, we're busy building robust video applications that connect local businesses and consumers in the most efficient and engaging way possible.
Our team is comprised of an eclectic mix of seasoned entrepreneurs and talented, ambitious industry newcomers. We like to think of ourselves as a melting pot for new ideas, united by our passion for video and building apps that will change the world.
Sightly is a privately-held company backed by respected Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Its headquarters are currently located in Temecula, CA, but will be moving to San Diego in 2013. For more information visit www.sightly.com.