|Publication or Company
||Plymouth Rock Management Company of New Jersey
||Senior Online Marketing Specialist
||401K/403B, Dental, Flexible Hours, Health, Telecommute Policy
||Red Bank, NJ
||General Purpose of Job:
This Senior Online Marketing Specialist position is responsible for managing the planning, execution, reporting and optimizing of all online campaigns to maximize acquisition volume at appropriate economics. This includes the management of desktop and mobile paid search campaigns, display and affiliate campaigns, as well as number of other PPC networks while also creating, maintaining and optimizing associated landing pages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Online marketing campaign planning, execution, maintenance and optimization.
- Execute strategic optimization tactics that will improve CPA goals and integrate with overall digital marketing campaigns.
- Continuously innovate online marketing campaigns through expansion, advanced testing and targeting.
- Execute optimization strategies including creative A/B tests, network expansion, and budget management.
- Suggest creative and copy development and testing tactics for text ads, display ads, landing pages and call campaign scripts.
- Online Trafficking, QA and monitoring of campaigns.
- Balance 3rd party campaign management tools with human optimization to drive maximum efficiency.
- Monitor budget pacing and reconcile vendor invoices.
- Analyze and QA the data with Analytics team.
- Manage 3rd party relationships to protect Plymouth Rock’s interests and maximize the return from working with the other party.
- Proactively research new opportunities for campaign expansion, optimization and keep up-to-date on industry best practices.
- Regularly provide competitive analysis.
- Protect and defend brand identity and domain online.
Computer Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience preferably managing paid media campaigns with Tier 1 Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing).
- Advanced understanding of and a passion for online advertising and direct marketing performance metrics.
- Ability to understand business objectives and how they translate into online paid media strategies.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant online marketing and analytics tools and resources such as Omniture, Google Analytics, AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter DoubleClick and various other software packages.
- Experience with advanced campaign optimization tactics such as business rule implementation, A|B Testing, Multivariate Testing is highly desired.
- Able to manage day-to-day program execution.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities as well as creativity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive team player with an ability to work independently.
- Contributes to a positive work environment through enthusiasm, dedication and responsiveness.
- Auto insurance industry experience is a plus.
Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university.
|About Our Company
||Plymouth Rock has a unique corporate culture. We admire friendliness, good citizenship, integrity, loyalty, hard work, and the pursuit of excellence. We are constantly looking as we grow for more employees who share these values. We want them to be happier with us than they could be anywhere else.
With creative leadership and a committed team, The Plymouth Rock Group of Companies is growing. We have built an unparalleled reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology. Our employees enjoy a stable, thriving workplace. And, our customers are among the most loyal in the industry.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package. If you want to build your career while working in a fun, friendly and growth-oriented company.