|Publication or Company
||Entertainment, Internet/Online/New Media, TV/Cable
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Health
||New York, NY
||The Creative Director oversees day-to-day creative output for Oxygen On-Air Promotions.This position will report to the SVP, Creative Director, and will lead a team of 7.
- Generate ideas for and produce on-air
- Maintain relationships with writer producers, outside vendors and freelancers
- Work with SVP Creative to identify ways to strengthen and build the brand image of the network
- Partner with various in-house clients such as Ad Sales, Affiliate Marketing, Interactive Media
to create communications that tie in with marketing campaigns
- Help manage and communicate project development to VP Creative
- Develop, innovative and breakthrough creative to promote original and acquired series’, movies, and events
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of agency advertising and/or television promotion experience
- Minimum 2 years as an ad agency Senior Creative or as a television Senior Writer/Producer with proven shooting skills
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have a strong PRINT and ON AIR GRAPHICS experience.
- Must have proven writing skills
- Must be willing to travel to shoots as needed
- Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in New York
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a show reel that demonstrates work from a series or launch campaign or past ad campaign example. If available, include a web address when you submit your resume
- Excellent management and leadership skills, editorial judgment and creative abilities, with solid communication ability, both written and verbal. Previous experience managing a creative staff preferred.
- Strongly developed conceptual skills and ability to convey them in presentations
- Knowledge of all aspects of video and print production and post-production
- Film directing experience and/or photography knowledge helpful
- Flexibility, excellent communication and writing skills and relationship building ability
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Polished with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
|About Our Company
||NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. Comcast Corporation owns a controlling 51% interest in NBCUniversal, with GE holding a 49% stake.