|Publication or Company
||B2B Marketing Coordinator – Entry Level
||Marketing, B2B Marketing
||New York, NY
||Support a developing marketing strategy in a small brand development division at an iconic brand. The role supports a content syndication sales team with offices around the world using B2B messages and tactics. The individual will assist the Marketing Manager in creating, managing and organizing resources and materials for use by the day-to-day and event needs of the Sales team.
A strong academic and experiential background in marketing, communication, journalism, public relations or related areas provides useful skills that will allow success in this role. As a member of the Marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Editorial, and Operations.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Understand product portfolio to support marketing strategies that align with business goals.
• Add to discussions of interactive marketing tactics including email, online media kits, SEO and social media.
• Spearhead data collection and analysis of email and website metrics.
• Assist in developing PowerPoint sales presentations and proposals under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
• Write and create communication projects such as sales sheets, mailers, email blasts, press releases.
• Continually update sales presentations, sell sheets and relevant materials to convey product offerings.
• Manage copy-edit process.
• Coordinate the translation of all marketing material into one or more languages.
• Maintain workflow/project planning calendar.
• Manage dissemination of sales materials.
• Coordinate meetings.
• Package and send international shipments.
• Build marketing processes.
• Sense of humor.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Can do attitude.
• Bachelor’s degree or currently in a communications, advertising, media or marketing program.
• Experience with or interest in B2B marketing.
• Experience with international cultures a plus.
• Knowledge of traditional marketing disciplines as well as new trends in marketing, especially digital marketing.
• Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, maintains a positive attitude, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Team work—the individual consistently works well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and conveys thoughts, ideas, recommendations and technical information in a clear/concise manner
• Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Visual communication—the individual maintains brand guidelines when developing and is able to educate others on those guidelines.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently in a multi-time-zone office with strict adherence/dedication to deadlines.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change
• Technological skills—the individual comfortably works across PC and Mac platforms learning new technology though experience preferred (e.g. Mail Chimp, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), HTML and other internet protocols)
|About Our Company
||Our client located in New York, NY is seeking a B2B Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This is a contract opportunity which can continue to be a long-term assignment for the right individual.