|Publication or Company
||Senior Account Executive
||Advertising Agency, B2B Publishing, Entertainment, Internet/Online/New Media, Mobile, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social Media
||Los Angeles, CA
Senior Account Executive, Digital Media Sales, Crackle Network – Western Region
The Crackle Network’s Senior Account Executive, Digital Media Sales will be an exceptional digital sales professional and integral part of the company’s advertising business across online, mobile and connected TV. Reporting to the VP Western Region Media Sales, the Sr. AE will sell a portfolio of products ranging from straight media to deep brand integrations and will own an individual goal and client list in Crackle Network’s Western Region. The Sr. AE will drive towards a quarterly sales goal and will build and manage their own business within the region overseeing all campaign executions with other digital support teams including Ad Operations, Ad Solutions and Media Planning. The Sr. AE will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing Western based client & agency relationships. To succeed in the emerging entertainment video streaming space, the Sr. AE will need to display a number of strengths including access to key client and agency media decision-makers, consultative selling, meticulous planning, pipeline management and prospect list development.
Direct Sales, Sales Strategy & Management– 80%
· Manage, grow & maintain a named account list in the Western Region that consistently attains quarterly revenue goals with a combination of new business & renewals.
· Develop a sales strategy & business plan for an account list/territory for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
· Drive weekly pipeline development through qualified daily meetings in the field with key clients and decision makers.
· Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key advertisers (heavy focus on NY agencies but also with brand/clients).
· Work with ad solutions & research teams to utilize data and research as a key means for generating sales interest and prospecting in the Crackle Network.
· Identify and close strategic seven figure partnerships driven by any combination of Crackle Network products including media/CPM, product placement, talent/music integrations and/or deep brand integrations into video.
Pipeline & Campaign Management – 15%
· Provide real time sales revenue and pipeline reporting for a named list/territory and consistently forecast the revenue pacing via internal CRM tools & databases.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders & support teams to successfully create, execute, optimize and review all campaigns in a named territory.
· Partner with regional VP to communicate product feedback from customers within Crackle Network.
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years successful digital advertising experience, including a track record of outstanding results in attaining quarterly revenue goals.
· Experience successfully managing a sales territory in emerging platforms (video, mobile or connected TV).
· Proven track record in developing seven figure plus deals through direct communication with brand/client contacts and agencies.
· Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs.
· Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
· A network of mid-senior level relationships and relevant contacts at both clients and agencies within key categories (Male, Auto, CPG Food, QSR, Technology, Gaming, Studio, Retail, Men’s Health & Grooming).
· Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
· Experience with video media sales required.
· Minimum of 2 years entertainment experience, a plus.
•Intimate knowledge of digital media business client, agency and digital vendors/partners requirements
•Industry advertising pricing and competitive trends in video and digital sales industries
•Media plans, IAB terms and conditions, Ad-serving platforms, Ad technologies
•Set-up and use of Salesforce
•comScore, Nielsen and other required research needed for sales activities
•Sales & pipeline management
•Communication (e.g., presenting, meetings, speaking, building presentations, etc.)
•Prospecting, closing and renewing client business
•Secure sales meetings with mid-senior level brand/clients and agency contacts
•Understand product and ad technology both opportunities and limitations of platforms
•Effectively educate media buyers of the Crackle Network value proposition and its opportunities
|About Our Company
About Crackle Network
Crackle is a streaming video network for the “connected guy” to experience full-length movies, TV shows, and original series -- all uncut, uncensored, and free. It’s available on all platforms – online, mobile/tablet and connected TV – so viewers can enjoy premium video programming on the go or at home. Crackle Network is available in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Latin America and Brazil and is part of Sony Pictures Television, one of the industry’s leading content providers producing, distributing and delivering programming worldwide in every genre and every platform.