|Publication or Company
||All Things Media, LLC
||Senior iOS Developer
||Advertising Agency, Book Publishing, Conferences/Events, Corporate/Institutional/Technical Writing, Entertainment, Graphic Design/Art Direction, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Mobile, Newspapers, Photography, Public Relations, Radio, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social App Gaming, Social Media, Teaching/Academia, TV/Cable, Web Development, Multimedia Company
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
- 5-10 years experience. Preeminent/top of his/her field in Objective-C for iPad/iPhone development
- GIT/SVN/versioning software
- Bug tracking software (codebase, bugzilla, JIRA etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with large-scale, high-traffic, enterprise-level applications, requiring coordination with at least 2-3 developers
- Extensive experience developing apps with very heavy rich media
- MUST provide code samples and example apps
- Impeccable coding practices, code is reusable and legible to others
- Meticulous attention to detail in building an application from designs
- Extremely careful self-checking and debugging
Desired Skills / Extras
- OpenGL ES
- Outstanding self-checking and debugging ability
- Demonstrates exceptional problem solving skills
- Rigorous attention to memory management
|About Our Company
||All Things Media, LLC. is seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join our creative team! Applicants must be motivated, able to work well under tight deadlines, take direction easily, and learn quickly. Casual work environment.
Job is full-time on-site in Mahwah, NJ. Transportation from NJ Transit Ramsey Rt 17 station available. Out-sourcing companies will not be considered.
Send a brief cover letter, resume and links to applicable work/code samples.
Individuals only. Responses without applicable work samples will not be considered. Interviews begin immediately.
• Competitive compensation (with opportunities for merit-based pay increases)
• Excellent benefits (401k, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage)
• On-site health and fitness equipment
• Life insurance benefits
• An opportunity to work with colleagues who love the work as much as you do