|Publication or Company
||All Things Media, LLC
||Junior Front End Web Developer
||Advertising Agency, Book Publishing, Conferences/Events, Corporate/Institutional/Technical Writing, Entertainment, Graphic Design/Art Direction, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Mobile, Newspapers, Photography, Public Relations, Radio, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social App Gaming, Social Media, Teaching/Academia, TV/Cable, Web Development, Multimedia Company
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
- 1-3 years experience
- HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS2.1, CSS3
- Demonstrates hand-coded work not derived from templates, themes, or CMS platforms
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator and must be able to convert PSD to HTML efficiently
- MUST provide site list and code samples of web applications
- Meticulous attention to detail in building a site or application from designs
- Extremely careful self-checking and debugging
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding self-checking and debugging ability
- Works with custom designs and custom web applications
Desired Skills / Extras
- LAMP Stack
- SASS (SCSS)
- Flash/Actionscript 3
|About Our Company
||All Things Media, LLC. is seeking a Junior Front End Web Developer to join our creative team! Applicants must be motivated, able to work well under tight deadlines, take direction easily, and learn quickly in a creative work environment.
Job is full-time on-site in Mahwah, NJ. Transportation from NJ Transit Ramsey Rt 17 station available. Out-sourcing companies will not be considered.
Send a brief cover letter, resume and links to applicable work/code samples.
Individuals only. Responses without applicable work samples will not be considered. Interviews begin immediately.
• Competitive compensation (with opportunities for merit-based pay increases)
• Excellent benefits (401k, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage)
• On-site health and fitness equipment
• Life insurance benefits
• An opportunity to work with colleagues who love the work as much as you do