Sr. Manager, Customer Loyalty
Sr. Manager, Customer Loyalty
The role is focused on three key areas of supporting the Consumer Loyalty loop.
First, as emerging channels of consumer-brand interaction evolve, we need to ensure we are addressing these trends. Social media is fast-becoming a platform that consumers engage with brands. Establishing our strategic position to address consumers' post-purchase needs through this platform (Social Care) and executing an action plan to adjust to macro trends will be a key element of the role. Aligning approach with Marketing will be key.
Second, while Philips Consumer Lifestyle NA (PCLNA) has sporadically sent consumers marketing information over email, a strategic approach to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) has not been tackled to date. CRM is about leveraging the "build-out" of our consumer engagement during the "post-purchase" phase of the consumer journey. Setting strategic plans and objectives with the Marketing teams and managing the CRM process will be critical as we look to deliver on BMCs that require this competence.
Third, the Consumer Care function supports consumers through multiple channels: phone, chat, social media, and the web. Web support today has the highest volume of traffic (ie, more consumers want to solve issues without having to deal directly with the company) and has the lowest NPS scores. We need to leverage the NPS to prioritize strategic projects that will drive NPS and give consumers a much better "brand impression" post-purchase. Further support for a stronger position here is to help drive call deflection down.
• Collaborates with Consumer Care Director on Strategy and Objective setting for Social Care
• Benchmarks other organizations to ensure balance in coverage and ROI
• Sets objectives and KPIs for Social Care efficiency (of agents & coverage)
• Strategically scales efforts of social care activity to market trends and business / traffic needs with fact-based approach
• Responsible for coordinating efforts of Social Care support with overall Social Media support for various brands. Provides sound recommendations on level of support required (for Social Media).
• Manage report creation and communication to business stakeholders
• Collaborates with Consumer Care Director on Strategy and Objectives setting for CRM
• Benchmarks BIC CRM programs inside & outside of Philips
• Serves as Program Manager for CRM collaborating with Marketing teams across brands and Online team
• Establishes executive dashboard that fosters learning and drives program improvements
• Collaborates with Consumer Care Director on Strategy and Objectives setting for web-based support
• Gains support from internal stakeholders: Global IT, Global CC, Marketing Brands,
• Drives support function to execute (Digital Services & IT)
• Establishes business cases with KPIs to support proposed programs
Philips Consumer Lifestyle is one of our three sectors whose primary goal is to meet consumer's most important needs in a progressive and futuristic way. As an integral part of the insight-led business, you will be working in a collaborative culture on some of the top consumer brands such as Sonicare, Norelco and AVENT, to enhance experiences and well-being for consumers around the world. If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here
We are looking for:
Professional experience in CRM and with social media.
Professional experience in driving IT projects in large corporate environment.
Strong project management experience.
Financial knowledge to create and defend business cases.
Marketing background required.
IT/IS background desirable
Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent oral and written communication; strong interpersonal skills
People management experience required
Philips is an equal opportunity employer
Primary Location United States-Connecticut-Stamford
Organization Consumer Relations-11022600
Travel-Yes, 10 % of the Time