|Publication or Company
||Graphic Artist / Packaging Designer / Production A
||Graphic Design/Art Direction, Marketing
Flexible Part time, 20 to 30 hours per week, ongoing with potential for full-time
IN HOUSE DESIGNER: Reports to Art Director and will work on collateral for new
product introductions, product packaging, file maintenance, digital asset management,
POP and other marketing material as assigned. Assists Sales Support department as
• Mid-Advanced level: CS5 Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign; MS
• Advanced skills in photo retouching and color correction,
line art illustration and page layout
• General PC skills
• Knowledge of 4-color printing, and experience with press
checks and packaging production methods
• Experience with package design and a working understanding
of package construction
• MUST have an online portfolio (webpage, downloadable or viewable links). Portfolio
will be reviewed for strong sense of marketing strategy, design, aesthetics,
• Must be able to take a project from concept through final
production and to multitask. Must be very well organized.
Assets: Must be
detailed oriented, able to take direction & constructive criticism. Ability
to follow branding guidelines is important.
Pay/Benefits: $20– 25/hr based on experience + catered lunch daily.
|About Our Company
||About RAB Lighting: RAB Lighting is a leading manufacturer of affordable, durable and energy-efficient LED lighting fixtures. Located in Northvale, NJ and founded in 1946, RAB offers well-designed, professional-grade lighting through a broad network of electrical distributors.
With a modern corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Northvale, as well as manufacturing locations in China, Taiwan and Malaysia, RAB is able to serve an ever-growing market.