|Publication or Company
||RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel
||Advertising Sales Associate
||Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Sales/Advertising Sales
||Bonuses, Flexible Hours, Health, Job Sharing, Telecommute Policy
||Work from Home, NC
||Quality national bimonthly consumer magazine in the motorcycle,travel,and outdoor recreational fields seeks an experienced advertising sales professional for print and online media targeted toward motorcycle industry accounts and national accounts targeting affluent males aged 35 to 75. Must have contacts and experience selling to national advertising accounts interested in reaching an affluent male audience.
This is a full-time or part-time position with a respected and growing company that caters to a passionate and loyal readership. Competitive commission structure plus bonus and benefit package offered. Flexible schedule. Some travel required. Individuals not located in Winston-Salem must be willing to work from home and have a home office.
Ideal candidate must be experienced in promoting and selling to major advertising agencies, corporate accounts, as well as small space accounts. Applicant must be capable of multi-tasking with a drive to meet established sales goals within a deadline environment. Must have strong relationship building skills, great organizational skills, along with the ability to keep detailed and timely notes. Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus. Candidate must be ambitious, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Maintain solid relationships with clients and agencies
- Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities
- Manage partnerships and expand business with existing account base
- Maintain detailed and accurate account records
- Identify trends within industry
- Ambitious, confident, self-starter
- Ability to work independently and take direction when required
- Must be able to work as part of sales team
- Ability to multi-task and meet sales goals in a deadline environment
- Experienced in Salesforce preferred
- Experience selling 360-degree programs including digital, print and events
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close deals
- 2 year print and digital sales experience
- Friendly/family oriented work environment
- Opportunity to participate in motorcycle industry events, tours, and rides
Serious candidates should submit a resume with salary history and a brief explanation of why you're the best person for this position.
Salary range approx. $40k-$70K. Draw+commission.
|About Our Company
||RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel magazine is dedicated to serving active motorcycle enthusiasts by providing them with a comprehensive resource of national and international tours, exciting and picturesque new places to ride, and valuable information on new motorcycles and products that enhance their riding experience.
RoadRUNNER Company Values:
- Approach your challenges like an entrepreneur
- Look for the adventure in life
- Explore your world
- Respect yourself and others
- Be a supportive, honest team player
- Deliver high-quality results
- Be approachable
- Be clear and direct
- Engage the motorcycle community
- Keep it real