|Publication or Company
||Head of Social and Mobile Games
||Entertainment, Graphic Design/Art Direction, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Mobile, Social App Gaming, Social Media, Web Development
||Bonuses, Flexible Hours, Profit-Sharing
Join us in our quest to disrupt the social/mobile games space! As one of the leading social games companies in Europe, we have a great opportunity to touch millions of casual gamers all over the world, build great products they love and shape the future of the gaming space.
You will be based in our Berlin headquarters, managing the entire team in our highest growth opportunity areas: social and mobile.
* Lead the social/mobile product teams (about 50 people), managing the roll-out of our current initiatives as well as defining the strategic and development process of our future projects
* Define our product strategy together with the leadership team and manage the execution
* Set measurable objectives for different teams, execute and deliver the business results
* Communicate with team and key stakeholders on the objectives and progress
* Be part of and work with our leadership team to continuously manage trade-offs between scope, resources, marketing and time during the development lifecycle
Your personality and profile
* More than 5 years of product management experience in social, mobile or web consumer products
* Extensive experience in managing and leading teams, including hiring and developing talents
* Deep know how in game design and core game mechanics to be able to advise in the product development stages
* Self-driven, hands-on and with a strong goal orientation
* Good understanding of current mobile technologies, social networks and online communities
* Profound analytical skills are a must to be able to understand metrics and to adapt and improve our products
* Very good English skills (both written and verbal)
* German skills are not required
* Collaborative and team-oriented working style with the ability to inspire teams and infuse positive energy
What is in it for you
* Shape the future of our products while continuing to build an AAA team
* A secure position at a fast-growing, success-proven and profitable company in one of the hottest and most exciting industries
* Join the dynamic spirit of a startup combined with the strength and professionalism of a profitable company with 9 years of learnings from mistakes and successes
* Become part of a team consisting of more than 180 game enthusiasts from 17 countries. A rare mix of intense A-player attitude but free of typical status and ego demeanor
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge, we cannot wait to get your application. Send your documents via e-mail to Ms. Anne Geissler (firstname.lastname@example.org), subject "Head of Social and Mobile Games".
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
|About Our Company
||GameDuell was founded in 2003 with the vision to combine social games with innovative transaction models. Our passion for high-quality games and a thrilling user experience has made GameDuell one of the best monetizing, as well as one of the largest cross-platform social games communities in the world.
GameDuell products are available in 7 languages and are played by more than 12 million people every month. We have developed 60 flash-based games in our own studios and embedded them in a unique tournament platform that enhances social gameplay. GameDuell is available on its own branded website as well as on partner sites, social networks and mobile on Android, WebOS and iOS.