|Publication or Company
||Product Lead Game 8
||Entertainment, Internet/Online/New Media, Mobile, Social App Gaming
||About the job
You will understand that we cannot disclose too much about the game itself. Game 8 is one of Wooga's super secret upcoming Facebook titles. We have used all our magic powers to create something unique and are super excited to launch the game in the next months.
Currently we are a team of 18 awesome engineers, artists and game designers ('The Eighties') working on the game. Each of them being dedicated to one thing: building a lovely and weird game that soon will make a lot of users smile every day.
Your daily work
You will oversee and take over the responsibility for the creation, continued development and management of Game 8 over its product lifecycle.
- Lead a team of around 18 people including engineers, graphic artists and other product managers.
- Keep the vision for the game that will be engaging, viral and highly monetizable.
- Prioritize and plan features/bug-fixes/enhancements on a weekly iteration basis.
- Decide on monthly milestones and communicate them within the team.
- Decide on product features and transform ideas into detailed concepts.
- For the above, create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Oversee the implementation of features and work closely with the engineers.
- Conduct and analyze usability tests. Recommend and prioritize design solutions.
- Define, measure and analyze KPIs of the game and base your priority decisions regarding future developments on metrics.
- Perform A/B Tests and derive and prioritize changes and actions.
Who we are looking for
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management/game design in an internet- and gaming company, preferably also leading a team.
- You think from a user's point of view.
- You can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
- You are obsessed with details.
- You have good logical and analytical capabilities.
- You have a creative mindset.
- You can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
- You proactively take over tasks and just get things done.
- You care a lot about people in your team and the importance of company culture.
Why join us
- Help create a game with an awesome team and see your own ideas come to life.
- Run a project that millions of players will enjoy every day.
- Work at a fast growing company with almost no hierarchies.
- Work in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Work and live in awesome Berlin.
- Enjoy remote controlled flying air sharks in your office space.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.
|About Our Company
Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, 270 employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for both web and mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.