|Publication or Company
||Sylvan Learning - Educate, Inc.
||Online Marketing Specialist
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing
The Online Marketing Specialist will execute paid and organic search engine marketing campaigns for ISG and its internal and external clients.
As an Online Marketing Specialist, you will support paid search planning and execution by coordinating keyword research and discovery, setting up and executing campaigns, and regularly analyzing post-launch performance.
The Online Marketing Specialist will support organic search engine marketing activities by optimizing website content targeted keywords, conducting backlink strategy and implementation, and performing competitive link analysis.
The role will work directly with clients to understand business needs and objectives and assist with overall strategy and appropriate solutions in the form of online advertising campaigns.
A successful Online Marketing Specialist will:
• Forecast, execute, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns with Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter
• Conduct paid search A/B ad testing and Quality Score optimization
• Analyze performance of CPA, CPC, and CPM buys, and recommend opportunities for improvement
• Analyze website and landing page creative and recommend changes to improve lead-gen effectiveness
• Work with web analytics dashboards and reporting tools to identify areas of opportunity in accordance with goals
• Work with ISG’s external clients and build rapport through on-going and routine communication.
• Have a familiarity with CMS tools and make on-site content changes
• Conduct organic keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, link development and other SEO-related activities
• Monitor SEO keyword ranking and measure effectiveness of on-site optimization
• The ideal candidate will have Google AdWords certification and HTML experience
•Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other business-related field
•Minimum of 1-3 years experience in search engine marketing or interactive marketing
•Experience with Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter
•Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
•Data analysis and reporting experience
•Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong organizational and customer service skills
•Exceptional project management skills
•Knowledge of display advertising preferred
What you get in return:
As an ISG team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on our business contributing towards the success of our company. Our total rewards package includes:
•Competitive market pay based compensation.
•Comprehensive benefits plans to include, medical, dental & vision plans for full time employees
•Additionally, through on-the-job training and learning opportunities, you can develop your career at ISG and succeed with us in future roles!
|About Our Company
||Educate, Inc. is a company focused exclusively on the K-12 education market, providing tutoring and other supplemental services in schools, at learning centers, and over the Internet. The company currently has an opportunity for an Online Marketing Specialist at its Baltimore, Maryland headquarters.
The position is in the Internet Strategy Group (ISG), a team that is an online agency for Educate, Inc. business units and other external clients.
This position will support the major functions of the Internet Strategy Group, and offers opportunity for advancement.