|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Mobile, Sales/Advertising Sales, Media Planning
||New York, NY
||Jumptap, the leading independent mobile ad network, is searching for a Media Planner. The media planner is responsible for developing the strategy and tactical media plans that accomplish the goals of our clients along with the presentations that communicate the benefits of the plans to clients. The position calls for some knowledge of mobile advertising, media planning, advertising, industry trends, and competitors. The media planner reports directly to the Director of Media Planning.
The Jumptap media planner acts as the domain expert for Jumptap’s service offerings, particularly, in audience targeting and sponsorship offerings and proprietary inventory and IO systems. In addition, the media planner is heavily involved in ideation, program & package creation, media plan development.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews client’s requests for media plans while incorporating input from the sales
• Creates the mobile strategy that accomplishes the client's request
• Identifies and matches client's needs to Jumptap’s media products
• Uses Jumptap’s proprietary inventory and planning tools to create media plans
• Develops multiple media plan options while clearly communicating the rationale and
benefits of each option
• Provides support to the sales team in responding to client’s requests about the
network and our products
• Ideation partner for Sales, across pro-active and re-active opportunities
• Collaborates with Sales Development, Ad Operations to ensure seamless execution
of projects as needed
• Builds sponsorship and campaign opportunities with Publisher Development
• Develops multiple media plan options, including rationale and benefits of each
• Prepares innovative, accurate media plans to meet client campaign goals
• Reviews IOs, confirms feasibility for delivery and execution, then creates IOs in
• Provides support to sales team in responding to client requests about Jumptap
capabilities, network, and products
• Compiles competitive information, turning them into actionable insights for plan
development, sales team support
• Attends/participates in industry relevant events
Required Skills and Experience:
• B.A. or B.S. Degree;
• 2 – 3 years’ media planning & buying experience at an agency or publisher
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Understanding of both branding and direct response advertising
• Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
• Organized, process-oriented and passionate about mobile advertising
• Self- motivated, positive individual who works as a team-player and
• Basic to intermediate skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Jumptap is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
|About Our Company
||Jumptap, Inc. (www.jumptap.com) is the leader in targeted mobile advertising. Reaching 134 million mobile users in the U.S. and 206 million mobile users worldwide, Jumptap uses its extensive technology portfolio, as well as industry-first partnerships with third-party data providers, to understand mobile audiences better than any other ad network and provide intelligent targeting with scale. Through its large network of premium publishers and apps, and constant campaign optimization, Jumptap delivers the best ROI for advertisers and highest yield for publishers and developers. Jumptap has pioneered mobile advertising privacy standards and is committed to unlocking mobile opportunities for all parties through its ongoing industry research, such as its Understanding Mobile Audience series and monthly MobileSTAT report.
Founded in 2005, Jumptap is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit and Chicago.