|Publication or Company
||VP of Marketing
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Fashion
||Dental, Health, Stock/Options
||New York, NY
||About The Role:
This is an exciting, challenging and critical position with accountability for all marketing and branding strategies and execution. It requires a passionate leader who excels in creativity and brings a strong background across sectors related to e-commerce and fashion. With proven success in building marketing programs, user acquisition and customer loyalty, the candidate will oversee all digital and traditional marketing efforts, will be a proven brand builder and serve as a member of the company’s senior management team. This is a great opportunity excel across marketing components and to develop experience as a key player in a rapidly growing business.
What You’ll Do
• Develop a multi-channel marketing strategy designed to increase the number of buyers and sellers of The Cools.
• Execute tactics to grow awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion, including compelling sale events, integrated partner marketing, and promotional offers
• Manage campaigns across all digital channels (SEM, SEO, social, display, affiliate, email, etc.)
• Manage marketing calendar reflecting daily marketing initiatives as well as off and on-site promotional strategies
• Design and drive innovative new marketing solutions
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Business Development, Public Relations and Merchandising to execute marketing plan
• Work with the Product and Engineering team help conceive, launch and measure new front-end features that impact the user’s experience, and use A/B testing to optimize on-site conversion and campaign performance.
• Lead development of customer segmentation based on motivational and purchasing behaviors of users; leverage key insights to optimize merchandising and marketing decisions
• Establish success metrics and measure performance of all marketing programs, including analysis of results, key business learnings, actionable suggestions for strategic business growth and revenue forecast
• 5+ years of experience in ecommerce marketing with robust generalist knowledge that includes product marketing, CRM / loyalty, and cross-channel messaging
• Strong understanding of campaign performance metrics across online marketing channels: SEO, SEM, paid display, mobile, social, affiliate, and CRM
• Strong analytical background, proficiency in excel, and comfort with retail as well as online metrics
• Strong focus on the customer and creating a great experience at every touch point
• Outstanding project management and cross-functional leadership skills
• An energetic and passionate leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and uncanny ability to find innovative solutions and bring ideas to life
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities with limited resource
• Experienced in setting strategy, but not afraid of execution (read: a player-coach)
• Start up experience a big plus
• Passion for fashion and lifestyle goods a bonus
Cool Stuff You’d Like to Know
Great Soho Office Space
Team of Passionate People
|About Our Company
||Who We Are
We are The Cools. The Cools is a New York-based startup located in the heart of SoHo, and we are revolutionizing luxury eCommerce. Don’t take our word for it, we’ve been featured in WWD, Vogue, Elle, Style.com, Lucky Mag, Mashable, and Venture Village, among many others.
Our site offers an entirely new shopping experience focused on the discovery of amazing fashion, design, and art. Users can buy directly from brands, connect with tastemakers, and showcase their unique sense of cool.