|Publication or Company
||Digital Marketing Specialist
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* 1–3 years digital marketing experience, including website, email marketing, social media, online advertising, and analytics.
* The successful candidate must have excellent organizational, operational, and customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and competing demands.
* A great sense of urgency and attention to detail will be critical to success in this role.
* Extensive experience utilizing content management tools, preferably Drupal, and HTML, to create, edit, schedule, and optimize the organization and distribution of content.
* Understanding of current web design and accepted standards for web pages, e-newsletters, and e-promos
* Knowledge and experience with email service provider tools and reporting.
* Experience with SEO, SEM, social media, and business analytics. Understanding of Google Analytics.
* Understanding of tracking systems and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
* In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including the ability to calculate formulas) and Power Point.
* Ability to quickly identify problems and inefficiencies and troubleshoot problems and technical issues.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
* Solution-oriented, ability to solve problems and overcome obstacles.
* Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member and leader.
* Possesses drive and motivation for achievement with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
* Strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Oversee the tasks of the Web & Email Administrator to ensure day-to-day and timely updates of Omega’s website and email marketing. Follow up with staff to ensure completion of tasks to meet deadlines.
* Create and manage digital marketing timelines through WorkZone, a project management software, as appropriate.
* Coordinate marketing tactics with programming team.
* Facilitate URL spreadsheets for digital catalog and faculty websites.
* Coordinate all activities related to email marketing production and execution, including Omega, partner, sponsor, and/or faculty e-promos.
* Create and implement tracking codes for all online marketing tactics including e-promos, pay-per-click, and online ads, internal website features, social media, inbound links, and partner marketing.
* Review website, e-promos, social media, and campaign performance metrics. Make recommendations for improvement.
* Create and distribute monthly social media analytic reporting.
* Monitor online marketing tactics of Omega’s competition.
* Check in daily with Web & Email Administrator and Web Developer regarding their tasks and communicate status of timelines. Report team status and any recommended adjustments of deadlines to the Digital Marketing Assistant Director.
* Serve as liaison between the marketing, creative, IT, and programming departments to ensure all items are requested and delivered to meet digital marketing deadlines.
* Facilitate the email marketing proofing process and communicate corrections required to the Web & Email Coordinator.
* Update weekly promotional features on the website according to production schedule.
* Oversee weekly quality assurance schedule with Web & Email Administrator to ensure that all web content is up to date and accurate.
* Interface regularly with Digital Marketing Assistant Director to define projects and set priorities.
* Conduct Internet marketing and website research as assigned by Digital Marketing Assistant Director
* Be aware of trends and best practices to inform digital marketing strategy.
* Other job responsibilities as deemed necessary by Digital Marketing Assistant Director.
|About Our Company
Omega is a place to explore the extraordinary potential that exists in all of us as individuals and together as a human family. We were founded on the holistic worldview that the well-being of each of us is deeply connected to the well-being of all living things. Since 1977, we have offered diverse and innovative educational experiences that inspire an integrated approach to personal and social change. Omega, a nonprofit organization, continues to be at the forefront of human development. We nurture dialogues on the integration of modern medicine and natural healing; design programs that connect science, spirituality, and creativity; and lay the groundwork for new traditions and lifestyles.
Each year, more than 23,000 people attend workshops and educational programs delivered by hundreds of teachers, artists, healers, and thinkers on the leading edge of their disciplines. With special attention to our key initiatives in sustainability, women’s leadership, veterans care, and service, we bring awareness to issues that must be addressed in order for our society to heal and flourish.
Whether it’s a creativity workshop at our 200-acre Rhinebeck, New York campus, a yoga retreat in Costa Rica, or a conference in New York City, our lifelong learning programs provide tools for the art of living, and motivation to cultivate greater health, joy, and peace at home and in the world.
Through innovative educational experiences that awaken the best in the human spirit, Omega provides hope and healing for individuals and society.
Our Core Values
Accountability, Holism, Integrity, Service, Simplicity, Sustainability, Teamwork, and Welcoming