|Publication or Company
||The Independent Traveler/Cruise Critic
||Ad Operations Manager
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Flexible Hours, Health
||We are growing, dynamic and fun company, seeking a highly motivated and experienced Ad Operations Manager. This position is located in Pennington, NJ (Central NJ).
This position requires a very high-level of accuracy, keen attention to detail, and proficiency with office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook and strong communication and organization skills. Applicant must also have a strong background in working with ad servers, DFP/DART (Doubleclick) preferred. Must be able to establish priorities, meet deadlines, work proactively, support the entire sales department and manage the day-to-day functions of the Ad Operations Department.
• Manage all Ad Ops Coordinators and Sales Planners; hire and train new employees.
• Manage day-to-day operations of department, including campaign management, trafficking, insertion order tracking, inventory forecasting & management, and reporting.
• Manage Key Accounts in the areas of ad campaign management, reporting, revenue, and optimization recommendations.
• Monitor placements and campaigns for performance and delivery; develop continuing strategies to increase advertising product performance.
• Advise/consult with product and business teams regarding advertising inventory, new ad placements, site optimization for ads, availability forecasting, campaign performance and reporting.
• Supply revenue projection and delivery reports and end of the month reporting.
• Advise management on ad serving systems and operations.
• Coordinate between business and product teams in the area of sponsored or advertising-driven special projects.
• Effectively communicate process changes, improvements, and developments to traffic, Sales, and related groups.
• Identify and recommend solutions for streamlined pre and post sales process for campaign execution.
• Participate in weekly sales/business development meetings.
• Oversee monthly billing and reconciliation of publisher invoices.
• Manage remnant inventory advertisers to ensure that advertising revenue is optimized
• Ensure that campaigns delivery in full as contracted and that under-delivery in minimal
Education and Experience:
• 4+ years experience in operations and trafficking.
• Strong understanding of online advertising industry; including advertising systems and technologies (OAS, Double-Click, etc.)
• Strong leadership, supervisory and mentoring abilities.
• Exceptional client services abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Must be able to multi-task and adapt to change.
• Superior problem solving and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail, precision data input, often under time pressure, is essential.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, the manager will interact extensively with many group individuals within the company and with advertisers external to the company.
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills required.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
|About Our Company
||The Independent Traveler, Inc., is a publisher of travel Web sites including Cruise Critic, the largest cruise site of its kind, reaching over three million unique visitors monthly. The Independent Traveler, Inc. is a subsidiary of TripAdvisor, the largest travel community in the world. We offer a rewarding and enjoyable entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for professional development and growth, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. We are located in central New Jersey, near Princeton.