|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Profit-Sharing
||New York, NY
||• Experience managing in a data intensive, multiple project, deadline-driven environment
• Experience managing staff
• Strong decision making skills and the ability to troubleshoot potential workflow issues
• Expert Access and User skills
• Internet research ability
• Able to work overtime to meet deadlines
• College degree
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, with Rx, dental and 401(k). PLEASE NOTE: This position is located at our NYC HQ, directly across the street from Penn Station
If interested, please forward an attached copy of your resume and cover letter in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include compensation requirements.
Join ThomasNet.com on FaceBook … Find ThomasNet.com on LinkedIn … Follow ThomasNet.com on Twitter
|About Our Company
||Are you a People Person with Strong Project Management Skills?
With millions of user sessions each month, ThomasNet is a key resource used by engineers and procurement specialists to buy the products and services that keep manufacturing and other business operations running. Please visit www.ThomasNet.com , our comprehensive resource of accurate, up to date information about industrial suppliers.
About the Job:
Overall responsibility for managing content-related projects, which include new company listing creation, updating existing company listings and new/existing data element research and collection. As a key manager you will train and monitor full-time staff and participate in improving processes and quality control procedures.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1- Project Management:
- Manage specific projects to improve content and ensure deadlines are met.
- Establish quality control processes.
- Analyze data to monitor and manage team productivity and create data models, using Excel and Access for overall project management.
2 - Supervise and manage internal staff members and external vendors:
- Provide feedback and coaching for staff.
- Provide staff with appropriate support for problem resolution.
- Ensure staff productivity and job performance meet expectations.
3 - Work with department management to track and manage workflow, productivity and quality.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement changes.
- Develop and maintain reports regarding project status.
- Participate in problem resolution and quality control initiatives.
4 - Engage in effective verbal and written communication with stakeholders (management, vendors, clients, sales reps and internal departments):
- Provide management with regular status reports on projects.
If joining a collaborative team in an entrepreneurial environment is your next professional challenge, please contact us.