|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Sales/Advertising Sales
||NEW YORK, NY
||Advertising Allocation & Optimization (40%)
- First line of publisher support for implementing new campaigns and managing daily delivery
- Track, analyze and optimize advertising campaign metrics to ensure performance goals are met
- Implement strategic campaign allocations to maximize revenue potential for publishers and simultaneously achieve desired results for advertisers
- Compile, reconcile and prepare final campaign delivery data for partner revenue reports
Publisher Management & Development (40%)
- Understand partner capabilities and match with initiatives for current and future ad campaigns
- Build strong, integrated, personal working relationships with publishers through exemplary service
- Design, implement and track new strategies for building publisher video inventory
Internal Coordination (20%)
- Work closely with Business Development and Ad Operations to effectively and efficiently onboard new partners
- Serve as liaison between key stakeholders in Ad Sales, Ad Operations, Accounting, and Syndication business groups
Skills and Qualifications
To be considered, all candidates should have at least 1-2 years of professional digital media experience and an established understanding of digital advertising. Other desirable traits/qualifications include:
- Prior experience in publisher / client management at an ad network or digital agency
- Experience with digital video and / or healthcare & pharmaceutical advertising
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Takes pride in exhibiting a maniacal attention to detail
- Self-motivated and extremely organized
- Excellent analytic and communication skills
- Accountability - acceptance of responsibility and willingness to commit to and deliver specific, measurable work products and results
|About Our Company
||Healthguru is the leading provider of health information video on the internet. Founded in 2007, we offer an extensive library of health videos and video-enhanced health tools on topics including mental health, pregnancy, diet & fitness, and medical conditions from A-to-Z.
We deliver our innovative content experiences to consumers on our owned and operated website (Healthguru.com) and via syndication to other premium online health publishers. By leveraging a unique content development model, custom ad sales and proprietary technology we make health video more engaging for our users (comScore verified); and, by virtue of this core differentiator, we ultimately make health video more effective for our advertisers and profitable for the publishers in our syndication network. Please visit our site to learn more at www.healthguru.com.
Why This Is a Great Job
- Online video is currently experiencing incredible growth. Healthguru is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this market expansion, having earned a dominant market share in one of the highest value content verticals on the web.
- Developing syndication relationships with our publishers is a top strategic priority; the person in this role will be taking on a highly visible and important role in our organization.
- Great mixture of stability and innovation – work with a proven product and established methods, while still being in a position to innovate and take ownership of the process.
- Great place to work – dynamic, energetic, non-bureaucratic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Solid compensation: competitive base, bonus potential, equity incentives and comprehensive benefits package.
- Position reports directly to the Senior Director, Publisher Development with substantial room for advancement and direct working relationship with the executive team.