|Publication or Company
||MediaTec Publishing Inc.
||Online Events Coordinator
Description: The Online Events Coordinator works closely with the Vice President of Events to design and build out HCM-TV programing (Webinars and Virtual Events) on the INXPO platform.
- Full event production from A-Z, including, but not limited to:
- Developing and managing event timeline
- Coordinating sponsor and speaker deliverables
- Updating event website
- Developing overall HCM-TV network and individual event marketing campaigns and coordinating creative development with production resources
- Set-up of exhibitor's booth within the event. This includes but is not limited to training exhibitors on Space Builder, building and/or fixing their space.
- Training the speakers on the presentation tool and process.
- Adding content to overall environment.
- Monitoring presentations on launch day.
- Testing all aspects of environments including: login pages, registration, space builder, email campaigns, etc.
- Supporting the environment via email and in-booth staffing. This may include phone support.
- Setting up login pages, marquee messages, places banner ads, builds the data portal, etc.
- Creating and distributing email campaigns.
- Taking notes on weekly meetings.
Computer Skills: Having a basic knowledge of the below is a must:
- INXPO, ON24, WebEx, ReadyTalk, InterCall or another online event/webinar platform
- Dreamweaver / HTML
- Social Networking Tools (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Problem Solving:
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills:
Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Client Services:
Manages client situations; Responds promptly to their needs; Solicits feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
- Creative Skills:
Candidate should be an active participant in defining creative look and feel of environments as well as user interface flow and overall user experience.
- Located in Chicago, IL, USA
- Office based