|Publication or Company
||Creative Artist Management & Stock Agency
||Assistant to Marketing Coordinator/ Art Assistant
||Graphic Design/Art Direction, Marketing, Social Media, NY
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||New York, NY
||ASSISTANT to MARKETING COORDINATOR/ ART ASSISTANT
The Assistant to Marketing Coordinator/ Art Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day
support to the Marketing Coordinator, with regard to the oversight of the company blog, Facebook
and Twitter accounts, and general information seeding, as directed by the Marketing Coordinator.
The individual will work with the Marketing Coordinator, and agency talent representatives to
broadcast PR efforts of company business and execute social media and web-based projects.
He/ She will also have some client and talent interaction and will be responsible for ensuring that
project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals.
• Reports project status on a regular basis to Marketing Coordinator, senior management and
• Works with Marketing Coordinator to plan/coordinate internal and external resources including
social media and web-based projects
• Interfaces with Marketing Coordinator to resolve project-related issues
• Meets deadlines, analyzes and prioritizes project activities and tasks
• Meets and maintains project plans and other relevant project documentation
• Ensures that projects remain on schedule and that targets and requirements are met
• Balances a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor in high pressure situations
• Trains and manages interns on a seasonal basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree and experience in design and content
• This role requires experience managing social media and web-based projects
• Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement across multiple projects and
• The ability to multi-task, work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging
• Operational knowledge of web strategy, design, development, platform technologies
• Proficiency with the following programs is required: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
Powerpoint), Creative Suite, Wordpress
• HTML knowledge a plus
Qualified candidates email resume.