|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
The Front-End Web Developer will work collaboratively within Strayers Global Marketing Team alongside business stakeholders, strategists and campaign managers from Web Creative & Design, Creative Services, Campaign Management, DM/Email Marketing, Marketing Intelligence, & Marketing Reporting & Analytics. Additionally the developer may work with any one of our External customer groups: Business Development, Career Services, Alumni, Admissions, Corporate Communications, etc to complete assigned projects.
The Front-End Developer will be a high-energy, detail-oriented team member who fully embraces our core values of customer service, quality, and start-to-finish ownership of all projects.
1. Measurable increase in web conversions from traffic to inquiry.
2. Digital Marketing projects are completed efficiently, effectively and profitably.
3. Demonstrates strong teamwork and relationship skills with the Marketing team, other departments.
4. Regularly finds new or unique ways to expand role and contribute to overall Digital Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop and launch campaign landing pages and microsites from existing CMS designs and templates
Code new landing page templates
Provide quality and assurance and cross browser testing for all web properties
Design and run A/B and multivariate tests on web properties
Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and campaign managers, providing regular project updates and constant communication
Keep on-pulse with industry trends in UX, CSS and web design
Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Three to five years of previous experience in an Internet marketing capacity.
2. Solid knowledge of CMS content-editing. Must be comfortable working with a landing page platform development environment working knowledge of Live Ball and/or Drupal Gardens platforms a plus.
3. Three to five years of previous experience in an Internet marketing capacity.
4. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires working at a fast pace, with regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities.
5. Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally.
6. Teachable, and a constant learner reads industry blogs, books, etc., and desires to dive in to learn and shape their role.
7. Understanding of Omniture analytics and reporting suite.
8. Understands how to present meaningful results and build basic reports.
9. Ability to work under pressure proactively and with limited direction, at peak performance.
10. Strong team player with high energy and a positive attitude.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Typical Office Setting
Physical and Mental Demands:
Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
Access information using a computer
Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
Effectively cope with stressful situations
Strong mental acuity
You can tell compelling stories about users and products to support your work. In addition to submitting your online application and resume, please send URLs for an online portfolio and your cover letter to email@example.com. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
|About Our Company
||Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and has been in operation since 1892. The University offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, economics, information systems, information technology, human resource management, education, health services administration, public administration, management and criminal justice to working adult students at 100 campuses in 24 states and Washington, D.C., as well as worldwide via the Internet. Strayer University also offers an executive MBA online through its Jack Welch Management Institute. For more information, visit www.strayer.edu or call 1-888-4-STRAYER (888-478-7293).