|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Social Media, Everything digital and marketing
||New York, NY
||Join the online and mobile health revolution. Wellness Layers, the developer of leading web and mobile patient platform solutions for health and wellness companies is seeking an experienced marketing specialist to join our dynamic Sales & Marketing team. This role offers the opportunity to join the marketing leadership of a Manhattan based Health 2.0 Internet company. Responsibilities include driving and continually evolving our business-to-business marketing and buzz generation activities in coordination with the team's objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to drive the full gamut of marketing activities:
* Independently drive marketing projects in coordination with the sales and marketing team
* Create and maintain relevant, enticing content for wellnesslayers.com, media and social outlets
* Drive PR, press outreach and speaking opportunities
* Coordinate conferences including convention displays and logistics
* Develop professional grade marketing collateral, promotions and brochures
* Grow following on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and other b2b appropriate social outlets
* Build relationships with media, prospects, clients and conference producers
* Maintain brand standards and marketing messaging across projects
* Design and lead paid advertisement campaigns
* Perform market analysis and provide strategic recommendations
* Support the sales process with presentation and outreach materials
* Coordinate, film and edit videos
* Prepare professional grade images with Photoshop
* Keep current on new technological and creative developments in relevant areas
* Manhattan applicants preferred, 20% travel, flexible to work from home office
* Completion of Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, communications, marketing, or similar field
* 2 years minimum work experience in a related role
* Proven ability to independently manage projects with on time delivery
* Exceptional creative, communication, writing, computer, and organizational skills with meticulous task execution
* Personable and outgoing with the ability to initiate conversations with ease, present on stage and over the phone
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
* Comfort with HTML, Photoshop, CMS, In-Design, Google Analytics, video software and other creative, web, business and social applications
* Flexible to adapt to change in a high-growth environment
* Some knowledge within healthcare and wellness
|About Our Company
||Wellness Layers builds dynamic web and mobile social destinations for the world's leading healthcare, health plan, nutrition, and lifestyle companies.
Our tried and true solutions are based on our platform that offers Web 2.0 technologies and applications, such as brand-centric social networks, personal health and wellness planners and trackers, and dynamic, personalized information.
Wellness Layers powers web and mobile portals that serve millions of users. Our recent clients include NBC's The Biggest Loser, PinnacleHealth Hospital System, DaVita, Premera Blue Cross, Nutrisystem, EHE International Employee Wellness, Atkins, Sensa, Medifast and many others.
Wellness Layers is an international company headquartered in New York City with research and development in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Additional information can be found at www.wellnesslayers.com.