|Publication or Company
||The Omega Institute
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Non-profit, Social Media, Web Development
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
Reports to: Digital Marketing Assistant Director
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Full benefits package, including medical and dental
Omega Institute is looking for a highly motivated Production Assistant. The ideal candidate has a true passion for the digital space and the use of technology to enhance our lives.
Our organization is gearing up to take our digital presence and marketing strategy to a whole new level. This entry-level position will offer the opportunity to grow and expand skills in many areas of production.
Responsibilities for the Production Assistant cover three key areas:
Production Project Management
* Oversee the time-line and daily aspects of all production including website, print, email production, Faculty partner marketing, pay-per-click advertising, and competitor monitoring.
* Create and implement tracking codes for all online marketing tactics including e-promos, pay-per-click, and online ads, internal website features, social media, inbound links, and partner marketing.
* Facilitate URL spreadsheets for digital catalog and faculty websites.
* Create URL spreadsheets to deliver to agency for pay-per-click campaigns.
* Facilitate delivery of production materials for Omega at outside conferences, trade shows, and exhibitions as needed.
* Oversee and maintain on site kiosks, marketing displays, and resource tables working closely with Digital Marketing Assistant Director and Creative Services.
* Archive printed materials
* Awareness of trends and best practices to inform digital marketing strategy.
* Monitor online marketing tactics of Omega's competition.
* Interface regularly with Digital Marketing Assistant Director to define projects and set priorities.
* Produce new web pages and update existing pages using Drupal content management system, templates and HTML.
* Responsible for uploading all workshops including text, schedules, continuing education, applications, PDFs, digital images, etc. on the website, as well as testing sub navigation and links to ensure all information is available, accessible and accurate.
* Update weekly promotional features on the website according to production schedule.
* Conduct weekly quality assurance to ensure all website features and content are timely and accurate.
* Work collaboratively with the marketing team to source, edit, format, and distribute content.
* Uphold web style guide standards throughout the website.
* Coordinate all activities related to email marketing production and execution, including Omega, partner, sponsor, and/or faculty e-promos.
* Produce HTML templates for weekly email promotions and monthly e-newsletter according to eMarketing time line including Omega, partner, sponsor and/or faculty ePromotions. Gather all editorial, creative elements and tracking source codes required for production.
* Facilitate the email marketing proofing process and implement edits from the proofing process on the email template.
* Schedule and facilitate sending message to the email list according to the time line.
* Fulfill weekly analytics and reporting of the eMarketing results.
The right candidate will be able to perform the responsibilities listed above and will also have the following qualities.
* 1-3 years production experience with website, email marketing, social media, online advertising, and analytics.
* Extensive experience utilizing content management tools, preferably Drupal and HTML, to create, edit, schedule, and optimize the organization and distribution of content.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/assignments, be highly detail-oriented, thrive in a rapidly changing environment and meet short turnarounds & deadlines.
* A great sense of urgency and attention to detail will be critical to success in this role.
* Understanding of current web design and accepted standards for web pages, e-newsletters, and e-promos
* Knowledge and experience with email service provider tools and reporting.
* Experience with SEO, SEM, social media, and business analytics. Understanding of Google Analytics.
* Understanding of tracking systems and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
* In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including the ability to calculate formulas) and Power Point.
* Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
* Understanding of web usability and online marketing principles.
* Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
* In alignment with Omega's mission and values.
|About Our Company
Omega is a place to explore the extraordinary potential that exists in all of us as individuals and together as a human family. We were founded on the holistic worldview that the well-being of each of us is deeply connected to the well-being of all living things. Since 1977, we have offered diverse and innovative educational experiences that inspire an integrated approach to personal and social change. Omega, a nonprofit organization, continues to be at the forefront of human development. We nurture dialogues on the integration of modern medicine and natural healing; design programs that connect science, spirituality, and creativity; and lay the groundwork for new traditions and lifestyles.
Each year, more than 23,000 people attend workshops and educational programs delivered by hundreds of teachers, artists, healers, and thinkers on the leading edge of their disciplines. With special attention to our key initiatives in sustainability, women's leadership, veterans care, and service, we bring awareness to issues that must be addressed in order for our society to heal and flourish.
Whether it's a creativity workshop at our 200-acre Rhinebeck, New York campus, a yoga retreat in Costa Rica, or a conference in New York City, our lifelong learning programs provide tools for the art of living, and motivation to cultivate greater health, joy, and peace at home and in the world.
Through innovative educational experiences that awaken the best in the human spirit, Omega provides hope and healing for individuals and society.
Our Core Values
Accountability, Holism, Integrity, Service, Simplicity, Sustainability, Teamwork, and Welcoming