|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Entertainment, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Newspapers, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social Media, TV/Cable
||New York, NY
This candidate will be responsible for leading the Digital team.
Focus of this role is leadership across all digital platforms to include branding/ lead generation and ecommerce, new research/buying protocols, social, mobile, video/broadband/alternative platform delivery, and all forms of digital TV development (VOD, PVR, EPG, etc).
Required Skills · Possess proven and strong team building abilities. Galvanizing, motivating and inspiring across the entire MediaVest Digital team.
•Effective relationship building within SMG, across partner agencies, media and technology companies, research companies and other key players in the digital landscape. This role demands a high degree of collaboration.
•Demonstrate collaborative, confident and persuasive client management skills. Use expertise to engage at the highest levels within MediaVest clients including CEOs and CMOs.
•Vision. Work with MediaVest leadership to formulate vision, strategy and implementation plan for MediaVest Digital.
•Industry leadership. Ability to conceive and articulate compelling points of view to drive profile of MediaVest Digital. Includes public speaking at conferences, industry bodies etc.
· Ideally, this candidate will have 10-15 years in the media planning/buying discipline (5-10 years traditional, 5 years interactive/digital).
· Proven track record of Innovation across all areas of activity: online, search, video and mobile etc.
· Working knowledge of national broadcast negotiation/upfront process
· Firm knowledge of distributor landscape
· Broad experience within advanced TV landscape (DVR, VOD, addressability, iTV, EPG, online video and broadband content programs etc.)
· Strategic expertise in search marketing, bid management/optimization tool usage (Atlas One Point, Dart Search, Did It, Fathom, etc.) as well as acquisition/response marketing (DRTV & web)
· Managing multiple 3rd party ad serving solutions (Atlas, Double Click, BlueStreak, MediaPlex, etc.)
· Rich Media (working with companies like Point Roll, Eyeblaster, Unicast, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of mobile and social marketing
· Firm grasp of media research/measurement principles and sources including ComScore, Forrester Technographics, etc as well as the basics of brand studies and ROI tracking
· Working relationships with the leadership at key media companies
· Develop external profile to further support MV industry leadership profile overall.
· Directly lead and manage team. Establish functional leadership across all MediaVest Digital personnel. Grow and develop future leaders of the MediaVest Digital Practice.
· Devise and execute training for both internal Mediavest Digital and general MV teams
· Attract best-in-class talent to MediaVest Digital across all disciplines
Product and Process
· Work with any and every relevant SMG/MediaVest resource (including Consumer Context Planners, Insight/ Accountability/ Research team as well as client teams to raise the game in terms of consumer insight, specifically relating to digital channels
· Collaborate with clients and MediaVest Digital team to communicate imperatives, develop clear business and measurement objectives
· Build connected digital services structure that facilitates Innovative digital solutions for our clients, knowledge sharing, service consistency, and leading-edge expertise
· Grow service offerings (or partnerships) against next-generation digital needs, including: analytics/research, search marketing/data warehousing, creative development/production, mobile marketing, gaming
· Develop streamlined and consistent back-office system/process for digital media management (authorization, Donovan entry, bill/pay, audit controls). Ensure MediaVest Process and systems are aligned with industry standards and compliant according to current corporate governance requirements.
· Grow collaborative efforts across SMG network on digital opportunities that drive competitive advantage for Mediavest, our clients, and SMG
· Ensure that digital/innovation work is driving internal SMG and MediaVest and external awards competitions
· Develop comprehensive approach/integration strategy for upfront negotiations
As a key functional leader you will develop and agree Management Objectives. In addition to MediaVest’s Performance Management Program, these Management Objectives will provide clear benchmarks for performance and incentive assessment.
|About Our Company
||New York-based MediaVest meets every market challenge with an adroit combination of art and science, people and talent. It produces content, creates innovative media partnerships, and invests in the technology and data analytics that inform clients and continually redefine the marketplace. For more information on MediaVest, visit http://www.mediavestww.com/. MediaVest is part of Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), which was named Adweek’s Media Agency of the Decade in 2009. As a division of Publicis Groupe we’re connected like no other network and we are looking for passionate and inquisitive people to join us.