|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Marketing, Social Media
We are seeking a social media expert / editor to act as a dedicated “editorial resource” for a leading consumer-facing brand. In this role, your principal responsibilities would be to tell the broader brand-story and connect with the brand’s audience in an authentic manner, speaking with a wider audience and growing the brand’s online community by building an engaging brand narrative. Candidates should be based in Toronto and will spend a lot of time at the client’s head office, with occasional trips to N/A’s office in Montréal.
• Champion editorial content and promote our client’s brand story.
• Establish the editorial voice, tone and personality of our client’s brand.
• Create a comprehensive content strategy influenced by an editorial approach.
• Curate relevant content to reach the brand’s target audience.
• Network internally and stay current on communications opportunities.
• Interfacing simultaneously with the Communications and Marketing
• Produce an engaging and compelling editorial narrative.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in an engaging and authentic way.
• Act as an advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering
questions where appropriate.
• Reach a broad audience in ways that are meaningful, organic and distinct to
• Manage the quality and accuracy of all editorial content.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and
• Stay current of measurement benchmarks for editorial content impact.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of editorial content strategy in an
effort to maximize results.
WE’RE INTERESTED IN SPEAKING TO CANDIDATES WHO HAVE:
• 5 years + experience in social media strategy, digital communications,
journalism and/or editorial content development.
• Advanced knowledge of social networking sites and editorial landscape.
• Excellent writing and editing skills. Native English speaker, knowledge of French
is a plus.
• Knowledge of online community-building best practices and alignment with
• Self-motivation skills and comfort in an autonomous work environment.
• Existing relationships with bloggers and influencers.
• Digital/social media agency experience specializing in social media
management for clients
• Hands-on experience successfully developing and executing social media
• Proficiency with analytical tools, including Facebook Insights, Radian6, Twitter,
YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.
Interested applicants should consult N/A’s website for more on us (www.naisgood.com), then write to email@example.com with a brief cover letter and resume (LinkedIn, digital portfolios, Tumblr’s, et al. are welcomed).
|About Our Company
||N/A is an end-to-end marketing agency working with fearless brands, media platforms, non-profits, and personalities to create ideas that shine a massive light on stuff that matters, and to reconnect profit and product with purpose and progress.