|Publication or Company
||Client Solutions Manager
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Social Media
||New York, NY
The CSM team sits within Annalect and consists of a 20+ global team thus far. Its purpose is to:
· Identify Annalect areas of deeper focus and consideration for solution opportunities -– technology, data management and analytics/insights
· Facilitate exploration to define and document business requirements for each client
· Identify appropriate business solutions
· Ensure advanced analytics are applied where appropriate
· Work with SMEs and Tech Development teams to build these solutions
· Engage with product team to help drive product development
· Assist with training, support, roll-out of solutions
· Proactively maintain existing solutions and deliver account servicing
The Client Solutions Manager is a Business Consultant that is responsible for assisting with the selling, servicing, scoping, supporting and stewarding Annalect solutions for the client account team / client. The position will be based in New York and work on accounts held by OMD and PHD teams. These pieces of business may consist of domestic and/or Global accounts driven out of the Los Angeles and San Francisco OMD/PHD offices. Travel may be required.
Consultant, strategist, business liaison
o Aid in determining how to propose Annalect offerings for west coast clients and client teams. Work with Senior CSM on a holistic business plan and roadmap for all East Coast clients. Assist with the development of business solution strategies for each account with clear action plan and project map. Keep records of milestones along the roadmap and effectively communicate next steps to all teams.
· Project Management and Delivery
o Work with the Senior CSM to build out solutions according to plan/SOW. Provide excellent account servicing and maintain existing solutions on a day-to-day basis. Ensure project deliverables are fulfilled on time and as required.
o Assist with in the communication with SMEs, Finance, Tech Dev teams, Analytics Operations where needed to fulfill comprehensive solution requirements. Build out cost workbooks, work authorization forms and other necessary process docs to maintain an accurate & consistent process in place, across all internal teams. Ongoing sharing and stealing – create case studies, determine best practices, share learnings & client feedback. Look for opportunities to connect with client account teams.
· Business steward
o Suggest ideas and opportunities to drive revenue for Annalect. Understand and communicate the account teams business needs and any AT feedback with the Senior CSM. With this knowledge, our organization can continue to enhance, build and drive cutting edge solutions that fit those needs. Drive thought Leadership and Best Practice – whether these pieces coming from you or compiled by other individuals within the team and disseminated to CAT or client teams.
Education & Experience:
· Experience in media management (planning, buying and/or research)
· Knowledge and passion for the Digital media space is important
· Mindset for media industry analytics, data and reporting
· Experience contributing to technology solutions/applications in a media environment
· Management skills
· Client service and/or account management experience is a must
· Minimum of 5 years of experience
· Open to considering candidates from outside the agency world (site side or vendor side), but will need to hold high competencies as above and understand the agency world
· Passion for building solutions to help advertisers drive better communication
|About Our Company
||Our goal at Annalect is to help guide brands from a state of data chaos into business clarity. By bringing together the best and most innovative minds in the technology, integrated marketing and consulting arena we are building marketing products that make sense of the overwhelming amount of available data and additionally provide valuable recommendations for our clients’ business. We are technologists, developers, analysts, data scientists and UX/UI designers, who have already partnered with 14 of the Fortune 50 on a global basis in 45 markets. These clients take advantage of our over 1 billion proprietary audience profiles as well as our access to hundreds of additional data providers.