|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
||In this position you will:
• Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plan to attract qualified oil and gas professionals in North America to the RIGZONE site and to acquire and retain customers.
• Establish goals for performance of marketing programs based on overall business objectives, and manage marketing programs to meet those goals.
• Manage the day-to-day initiative, mentor/motivate and coach the Marketing support team.
• Independently execute and optimize marketing programs such as direct mail, email, paid search, online display and social media.
• Develop sales support materials, including collateral, presentation content, direct mail and email content, online marketing materials, and customer events.
• Work with central Lead Generation & Marketing Analytics team for lead gen and customer acquisition campaign analysis.
• Maintain reporting and analytics for website and campaign performance. Manage budget.
• Conduct research as necessary for audience insights, awareness and satisfaction.
• Monitor the competitive landscape.
• Manage communications to internal stakeholders about site performance and marketing programs.
• Coordinate with Global marketing team on RIGZONE marketing programs outside North America.
• Work with external vendors, including managing advertising agency resources for RIGZONE in North America.
• Stay up to date on developments in marketing best practices, particularly online marketing, as well as on the oil and gas industry.
• Some travel expected.
• Special projects and other job-related duties as requested.
• 4 year undergraduate degree, MBA preferred.
• 10-15 years business experience with at least 8 years in marketing roles.
• Experience marketing to professionals in the oil and gas industry.
• Demonstrated success in managing marketing campaigns for online brands.
• Demonstrated success in B2B marketing or sales.
• Strong creative and design expertise.
• Ability to manage internal and external resources including ad agency, freelance writers, designers and other vendors from a strategic and tactical perspective.
• Excellent public presentation and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to think, act and communicate logically and persuasively.
• Experience with CRM software.
• Experience with web analytics tools.
• Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, Photoshop and HTML experience a plus.
• Initiative and a bias to action.
• Able to think independently, act collaboratively and take ownership.
• Using judgment, work independently or collaboratively as the situation requires.
• Creative, disciplined and results-driven.
• Flexible and comfortable in dynamic team environment while delivering results on time and on budget.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• A sense of humor.
|About Our Company
||Are you looking for a career rather than a job? Do you want to join a growing company?
RIGZONE, the market leader in the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising and career services, has established a new position of Marketing Manager at our Houston office. Founded in Houston in 2000, RIGZONE is a business unit of Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DHX).
This Houston-based position will appeal to someone with a strong background in both marketing and the oil and gas industry, and with a passion for putting ideas into action. The successful candidate will use creativity and discipline to build new and enhance existing marketing programs to drive traffic as well as acquire and retain customers.
When you become a Rigzone team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by offering them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.