|Publication or Company
||Condé Nast Media Group
||Advertising Agency, Graphic Design/Art Direction, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing
||New York, NY
Work for the award winning in-house agency responsible for concepting and executing custom solutions for advertisers across the Condé Nast's media footprint, including print, desktop, tablet, mobile and experiential. An Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Creative Management Team and the department on an operations and project level as needed.
This is an entry-level freelance position with opportunity to grow. Candidates should have 1-2 years of professional or internship experience in the industries of advertising, photography, video production or graphic design. Strong organization and communication skills are essential.
• Excellent organization, communication, writing and multi-tasking.
• Positive and collaborative team member.
• Ability to exercise professional discretion and judgment.
• Extremely organized and able to prioritize and multi-task.
• Proficiency in Macintosh Operating Systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Keynote or PowerPoint.
• Experience or interest in Creative project management, advertising and design helpful.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced international business environment, work well under pressure, problem-solve and prioritize.
Provide day-to-day administrative support to both the Sr. Exec. Dir. of Content & Creative and
Exec. Dir. of Creative including, but not limited too:
• Manage and schedule busy calendars, help them keep on track for meetings during the day.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, including reserving meeting rooms and securing conference numbers.
• Answer phones, take detailed messages, screen calls, take action and re-direct callers as needed.
• Provide general administrative support to Design, Copy and Production Teams.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for client meetings and shoots.
• Coordinate security passes for external guest and vendors.
• Prepare and process monthly expense reports.
• Maintain Department office supply inventory, gather requests and place orders on a monthly basis. Track budget spending through the fiscal year.
• Assist department hiring managers with HR responsibilities such as job postings, applications, interviews, new hire orientation.
• Manage inventory of prop closet and keep records of shipping and donations.
• Supporting photo/production department with preparing call sheets, using Adobe InDesign.
• Organizing talent releases and updating vendor resource charts after each shoot.
|About Our Company
||Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Visit CondéNast.com and follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.