|Publication or Company
||The Doyle Group
||National Accounts Sales Director
||B2B Publishing, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Other Publishing, Sales/Advertising Sales
||Bonuses, Dental, Health
||Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
• Sell digital and print adverting products through personal and telephone contacts
• Attain monthly and quarterly goals
• Sales call preparation as well as creative and thorough follow-up for every call
• Come up with and execute the big “new idea” for your clients
• Further improve magazines market share within the industry
• Travel nationally to meet with current and potential clients to present marketing ideas in a consultative fashion.
• Create and use of various sales aides, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to help effectively deliver sales message to clients
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts, generate competitive analysis and share of market reports
• Must recruit, develop, train, manage and motivate a five person sales team to achieve company growth objectives
• 5-10 years minimum in online and print media sales or advertising agency experience
• Must be proficient in identifying and establishing prospect lists and creating revenue opportunities.
• Must be familiar with SEO, SEM and Email marketing campaigns
• Must be a problem solver and creative thinker able to develop solutions based on customer needs.
• Must be adept at developing and delivering client presentations.
• Must have excellent communication skills in all environments: email, phone and face to face.
• Strong sales and sales management skills with a proven track record.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Self-starter with strong team ideals and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Very competitive base salary + commissions + bonuses.
Relocation to NE Florida is required.
|About Our Company
||For 60 year established trade magazine.
B2B publishing and digital media company is looking for a National B2B Media Sales Director with an entrepreneurial spirit, thirst to succeed and a desire for immediate recognition. Let us help you achieve your career ambitions!
Company and Location Overview
We are an established and growing 60 year old B2B publishing and media company serving alternative healthcare professionals and are the absolute leaders within our industry with a national distribution of over 1M magazines annually.
As part of our organization, you’ll enjoy a stable and growing environment, along with an office culture that rewards, recognizes and respects achievements. Benefit from our team environment where we encourage creative thinkers and provide the freedom to develop and accomplish original ideas from concept to execution.
We’re located in northeast Florida within a seaside community, a hidden gem, where you can enjoy a relaxing lifestyle, very competitive base salary and uncapped commission and bonus structure. With an extensive established list of advertisers; you will start earning significant commission your first month!! Additional benefits and perks include Medical, Dental, Vision and Vacation along with annual Pro Golf Tournament tickets and monthly Massages!!!