|Publication or Company
||Experiential Marketing Manager
||Advertising Agency, Marketing
||Los Angeles, CA
||Celebrate life. Become a Chief Brunch Officer (CBO) for the Aperol® Brunch Society.
Live for brunch, share Aperol Spritz®, look great and collect a paycheck — it’s a hard job but, hey, someone’s got to do it.
Hello, America. We are Aperol®. And we have arrived.
As Italy’s #1 spirit, Aperol® is excited to bring our signature cocktail, Aperol Spritz®, to your brunch occasion. Its bright orange color, crisp taste and bubbly brand essence will inspire you to put a new spin on brunch and enjoy the warm summer weather with a side of Aperol Spritz®!
But we’re growing so fast we need people we can trust to brunch and make sure the Aperol Spritz® is being made and enjoyed properly. So we’ve started the Brunch Society. Each week we’ll book your brunch in the finest restaurants, pay your tab and pay you to be our Chief Brunch Officer (CBO). Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Check out the qualifications.
• Enjoy life to the fullest
• Exceptional standards of dress (rather, European standards of style)
• Insider knowledge of your city’s hottest brunch spots
• Almost painfully prolific social media user (you know who you are)
• Live in one of our designated metro areas
• A killer sense of humor
• 21 and up
The cities are New York, Los Angeles, Miami and San Francisco, where brunch is a way of life. Think of it as the eggs-benedict confessional. The tonight-in-the-city planning committee.
You’ll find the Aperol Spritz® in the hottest bars and brunch spots in your most glittering cities. It’s the perfect summer cocktail because it tastes like summer feels — light, fun and refreshing — with three parts prosecco, two parts Aperol® and one part soda water, over ice and garnished with orange.
As the CBO you’re leading the chapter of the Brunch Society in your city, which means you just have to be your cultured, life-of-the-party self, but do it with an ever-increasing group of interesting people who follow your lead and embrace the Brunch Society with Aperol Spritz® at the center of it all.
To apply, post a 15-second video on Instagram telling us why you should be CBO. That’s it. You can even keep your day job! So, what on earth are you waiting for?
• Share Aperol Spritz® and eat amazing brunch spreads at different brunch locations every weekend between June and August. Spend at least three hours at each.
• Fill your table with old and new friends each week.
• As CBO you must promote your chapter of the Brunch Society, so introduce as many new members to the Brunch Society as you can!
• You must constantly post and spread the word about Aperol Spritz® at brunch — curating photos, videos and stories of how much your chapter is celebrating the brunch occasion!
• And don’t forget to share the happiness with consistent weekly social posts using hashtag #BrunchSociety and tagging @AperolSpritz!
• 15-second video on Instagram telling us why you should be CBO for your city (#BrunchSociety and #ChiefBrunchOfficer tag @AperolSpritz)
• The more likes you have, the more we’re likely to see it. So make all your friends work for you and spread your application.
• Top applicants will get an interview.
**This is a TEMPORARY position - every weekend June - August 2014.
**Position requires successful completion of background check.
Aperol® Liquer. 11% alc./vol. (22 proof). Imported by Campari America, San Francisco, CA ® 2014. Please share Aperol responsibly. Visit us at www.aperolusa.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. BFG reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
|About Our Company
||We are an independent, creative communications agency that delivers seamless storytelling and consumer insights to companies large and small. Founded in 1995, we help clients build brands. Headquartered in Hilton Head, SC, we innovate from offices in New York, Atlanta, and locations throughout North America. We employ more than 250 inspiring individuals.