|Publication or Company
||Jewish Community Foundation LA
||Marketing Communications Specialist
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Non-profit
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||Los Angeles, CA
• Lead the development and maintenance of web content.
• Oversee implementation and planning of online communications.
• Manage website ensuring online and offline marketing integration with technology.
Online responsibilities: 75% of time
Develop, implement and maintain website and mobile site including content, ton, growth and traffic generations.
Write design and transmit e-newsletters and other e-communications.
Stay current on latest trends in digital marketplace and develop engaging content and messaging for online marketing initiatives and website.
Assist in developing strategies for targeted marketing campaigns and lead generation; utilize database mining for segmented marketing; evaluate effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
Work with management to ensure integration between online/off line marketing and interact collaboratively with internal subject matter experts on website / e-comms initiatives.
Conduct regular assessment of traffic and click rates using analytics data; suggest strategies to improve outcomes. As needed propose social media strategies and other ways to maximize online marketing activities and outreach.
Manage Google AdWords cost-per-click (CPC) campaign. Evaluate vendors and find new ones as needs.
Special Projects as assigned.
Offline responsibilities : 25% of time
Play a supporting role, as needed, in wide range of marketing initiatives, including production of newsletters, collateral material, presentations, invitations and other related projects.
Support Foundation events and their use online. Coordinate presentations made at Foundation events and meetings.
Monitor competitors organizations and online activities.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in web-based publishing, e-comms, Website development and management.
• Superior writing, editing, communication and presentation skills are required, as well as strong organizational skills and flexibility.
• Strong familiarity with technology, new media trends and data base marketing preferred.
• Strong familiarity with email marketing providers and knowledge/ experience with Constant Contact preferred.
• Experience with cost-per-click (CPC) campaigns, specifically Google AdWords, andGoogle Analytics required.
• Strong design aptitude and ability to create a consistent look across all mediums.
• Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize responsibilities under minimal supervision, with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and meet deadlines while completing assignments with high attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Windows 7, Office 2010, photo applications, and experience in search optimization required.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Web Technology, Database Management or related field preferred OR equivalent experience.
Apply to: JOBS@JEWISHFOUNDATIONLA.ORG
Mention Job Title applying for: MARKETING SPECIALIST
PRINCIPALS ONLY – NO THIRD PARTIES.
|About Our Company
||Established in 1954, The Foundation celebrates it's 60th year as the largest manager of charitable assets and the leader in planned giving solutions for Greater Los Angeles Jewish philanthropists. The Foundation currently manages assets of $812 million and ranks among the 11 largest Los Angeles foundations. In 2012, the Foundation and its family of donors distributed $53 million grants to hundreds of organizations with programs that span the range of philanthropic giving.