|Publication or Company
||Acquisition Marketing Associate
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Tech
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Flexible Hours, Health, Stock/Options
||New York, NY
||About the right team member:
You’re passionate about introducing people to technology that matters and you’ve got the intelligence and drive to do it at an innovative, fast-paced company where your efforts will directly affect growth. You’re eager to dive in, learn new things, and hone your skills building up several channels as a key member of our acquisition team. You’re results-oriented and motivated by data: developing strategies to efficiently attract customers may get you psyched, but finding the data to back up your plans is what makes you tick. You’re a creative thinker who cares about the details and you’re ready for a role where you’ll be challenged on a daily basis.
- Work with our Acquisition Manager to efficiently and creatively grow the Betterment customer base through paid advertising channels such as Affiliate, SEM, SEO, Facebook and display
- Build and optimize marketing campaigns in several channels, with an eye towards increasing efficiency of marketing spend through A/B testing
- Perform ongoing and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies
- Work with our Business Intelligence team to identify regular reports and analyses that will inform acquisition strategies
- Research and evaluate new vendors/partners for consideration using relevant data to support recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top school
- 1-2 years of work experience in a marketing or marketing analytics role at a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail and a data driven mindset
- Outstanding ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time efficiently
- A self-starter with the drive to consistently exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Passion for disrupting an industry and being part of the team that is directly responsible for building the customer base
- Experience with Excel for analysis purposes, eager to develop/learn SQL skills
- SQL experience
- Prior experience with Affiliate marketing, SEM, SEO and/or paid social media advertising
Come join us
- Please include a pdf copy of your resume and a short cover letter with your application.
|About Our Company
||Help shape a better future for millions of people.
Betterment is the fully diversified, automated, and smart investment account that helps you achieve more with your money for less. With our pioneering software, simple user experience and low fees, we’re in pursuit of the perfect investment that will maximize your financial success. We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our expert team and help reinvent the investment industry.
We’re located in the heart of the Flatiron District, New York.
- Transparency is key. We believe in taking the guesswork out of investing and the same goes for the way we operate our business. We learn, collaborate, and share as a team so that we’re always working toward the same goals.
- Collaborate, with purpose. You’ll work in small groups with other talented thinkers and figure out how to make Betterment even better.
- Solve problems. Take your ideas to the next level right away. We experiment, iterate, learn, and repeat.
- Work with people who care. We’re a team of talented professionals who pride ourselves on what we do. We’re smart, innovative, energetic, and lots of fun.
- Use the best stuff. Pick the mac setup of your choosing. Whatever helps you work better, it’s yours.
- Make your job work for you. Whatever gets you in the zone, it’s cool with us. 3 PM or 3 AM, on a comfy couch in our library or hanging in our kitchen, we want you to be working happily. We don’t have a vacation policy, it’s unlimited. We do have gym reimbursements and an awesome social calendar.
- Free eats, cool treats. Betterment’s fully-stocked kitchen boasts a wide variety of snacks, including cold brew on tap. You’ll never go hungry.
- Get in on the ground floor. We’re a venture-backed startup with a big mission. Own a piece of Betterment and pursue your career at a company that cares about your future.