Community Manager - Digital Strategy
|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing
||Bonuses, Dental, Health
||New York, NY
Edifice is currently seeking a Community Manager to join our growing digital team. Working closely with the account teams across multiple fashion, beauty and tech brands, the Community Manager will push the needle forward with a true understanding of social media and community moderation as it relates to client work and branding. If you utilize Twitter beyond telling the world about the sandwich you’ve just eaten, continue reading…
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for social media, fashion, tech and luxury combined with business savvy and skills for developing creative partnerships and promotions while engaging in an authentic way through relevant social media content.
This role interacts cross-functionally with Marketing, Public Relations, and Production teams to support their respective objectives while ensuring consistency in our client voice and tone.
• Attend briefings & strategy sessions.
• Work with the account teams to build content designed to create passion and grow the brand communities across channels.
• Conceptualize and lead the implementation of compelling content and programs across various social platforms that engages and communicates effectively with our audience
• Get your hands dirty writing content, getting to know the communities on each platform and being the “voice” of the brand.
• Execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities while optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant social media platforms
• Deliver compelling competitive analysis, audience analysis, industry trends, and client-facing and internal direction to identify and address key social media challenges and solutions.
• Assist in the development of social media marketing plans that drive clients to action and add value to the brand.
• Implement strategy across social channels, monitor and optimize campaigns to drive engagement across projects.
• Keep the team up to date on the best voice, platforms and tools on-site and on social media.
• Create and manage blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs and engage in social conversation
• Establish and foster relationships with online influencers and work with PR team to secure digital press coverage
• Establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new product launches, store openings and brand partnerships
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and digital media
• 3-5 years experience in the digital space and a solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics and monitoring tools
• Experience in successfully concepting and managing strategic social marketing projects
• Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
• Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visually compelling way
• Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
• Flawless writing skills accompanied with strong verbal/communication skills and the ability to prepare client-ready documents.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to client business.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; SQL/Access/SAS skills a plus.
The position takes a certain type of individual. The ideal candidate is:
• A quick thinker
• A problem-solver
• A great communicator
• A self-starter
• Able to meet deadlines
• Able to take direction well
• A team player
• A people person
• Instilled with a sense of urgency
|About Our Company
||Edifice Agency is a collective of business strategists, creative innovators and techies. We specialize in courageous, visually-striking communications for premium and luxury brands. Through brand development, advertising, content creation and experiential events, we provide our clients with tangible content and media rich solutions that mirror a diverse consumer base. Our agency offers its clients the knowledge, resources, and creative direction needed to build a lasting foundation in this ever-changing media landscape.