Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager - PEOPLE
|Publication or Company
||Magazine Publishing, Marketing
New York, NY
||Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager
Time Inc. Consumer Marketing, PEOPLE brand
Time Inc. offers an exciting career opportunity to join the PEOPLE Consumer Marketing team. PEOPLE is the leading brand in celebrity news, entertainment, and style, and America’s most popular magazine, available in print and on all digital platforms, with more than 42 million readers each week.
The role of Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager, PEOPLE Consumer Marketing will afford the right candidate an outstanding opportunity lead a team charged with developing and implementing cutting-edge, strategic initiatives that retain subscribers and build loyalty for PEOPLE across print, digital and mobile platforms. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, where creativity, risk-taking, and results are valued.
• Drive the retention strategy to achieve PEOPLE magazine brand goals, focused on growing revenue and profits
• Lead the Retention Team to develop and execute marketing plans and test agendas for renewal, payment and loyalty programs across multiple platforms of subscriber retention including direct mail, online, email and digital/tablet products
• Develop tailored communications and a best-in-class digital experience for key consumer segments to provide intuitive and appropriate renewal and payment options
• Execute CRM strategy to further evolve our customer communications approach and drive brand engagement
• Analyze marketing and business results to identify opportunities to drive bottom-line business growth; make strategic recommendations for future initiatives
• Partner with cross-functional teams to achieve results and systems improvements
• Responsible for managing multi-million dollar expense budgets, including monthly financial reconciliations, and subscription revenue streams
• Manage a team of 4 to maximize response and profitability for retention channels
• 5+ years relevant experience in direct marketing or related field
• Detail-oriented and results-focused
• Must possess exceptionally strong analytical and quantitative skills and proficiency with Excel
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically
• Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast pace, changing environment
• Management experience required
• Ability to build relationships across multiple groups and communicate effectively with both peers and upper management, both written and verbally
Passion for media – interest in celebrities, entertainment, and fashion a plus!
• Bachelor’s degree required
This position will manage a team of 4 and report to the PEOPLE Senior Brand Director.
|About Our Company
||Time Inc., a Time Warner company, is a world class print and digital content company, investing in the future and engaging more than 138 million consumers monthly; whenever, however, and wherever they are. With 22 magazines and 26 web sites in the U.S., it is the country's largest magazine media company. Each month, one out of every two American adults reads a Time Inc. magazine, and one out of every five who are online visits a company web site (more than 50 million monthly unique visitors). Time Inc.'s popular brands and successful franchises extend to online, mobile and digital reading devices, television, events and branded products.