Media / Administrative Assistant
|Publication or Company
Lead Surge LLC
||401K/403B, Flexible Hours, Health
||We just marked our 2nd year anniversary in business; we are growing quickly and need to hire additional talent to our team. This is an administrative support role and we need an individual who has strong…really, really strong attention to detail, is Type A when it comes to accuracy and has stellar Excel skills.
The right candidate must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
• You must possess strong competency in MAC OS and MS Office products and efficiency in email and Internet applications. Strong to advanced Excel skills such as pivot tables and conditional charting are required.
• You must thrive in a deadline driven environment while utilizing your strong organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
• Your previous experience in bookkeeping would be helpful as this position is strongly numbers driven.
• Previous media experience would be a plus.
• Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
• College degree desired or equivalent experience.
• A sense of humor to help us all stay grounded and sane.
Providing key support to the Media Buying team, your responsibilities will include:
• Enter and update clients’ monthly media plans for newspaper, TV and radio schedules.
• Order media schedules and monitor receipt and confirmation of each order.
• Develop and maintain relationships with media sales reps.
• Scrutinize monthly media invoices and reconcile actual ad placement and traffic versus ordered media.
• Support monthly media billing using MS Excel and current in house software.
• Collaborate with the Creative team to ensure ad delivery deadlines are met on time.
• Monitor media plans against clients monthly and/or annual budget.
You will work right beside executive management and have the opportunity to feed off their passion, learn from their experience and effect change at the company’s ground level.
The office is in Dedham, MA and is conveniently located right off of I-95 at exit 15A across from Legacy Place. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical insurance, 401K plan, vacation, sick and paid holidays. The work environment is very casual, but our clients depend on us and we take that responsibility very seriously. It’s a fast paced place, the deadlines are often ridiculous, and there will be a healthy dose of stress because of that. We have to stay until the deadlines are met; therefore, we’re not strictly a 9-5 company.
On the flip side, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your efforts will not only be recognized, but will help contribute to the growth and success of the company. It’s a great opportunity for the right, motivated person.
We are a dog friendly office and usually have four dogs wandering around the office, looking for handouts, and loudly playing while we’re trying to have conference calls.
If you like dogs and have the skills and enthusiasm we are looking for please send your resume. DO NOT send us a typical cover letter. Tell us in 400 words or less how you have demonstrated the skills we are looking for in your previous roles. Standard, boilerplate cover letters will simply not be read.
|About Our Company
||Lead Surge LLC is dedicated to developing and managing successful business to consumer advertising campaigns for companies that rely on marketing to generate cost-effective, qualified leads for their sales teams. Our direct response lead generation campaigns are ROI focused and will meet or exceed client performance metrics.
We differ from almost every other kind of advertising agency because we track the ROI on every marketing dollar that we spend for our clients. Direct response, the type of advertising in which we specialize, is accountable because the results are tracked and measured every day.
For our clients, we provide advertising creative executions, media buying services and telephone tracking software. The creative executions include concept development, writing and production of TV commercials, radio commercials, newspaper ads, direct mail and online advertising. The media buying involves selecting appropriate media outlets, negotiating rates, tracking the performance, and optimizing the media buy to reach the clients ROI goals.
While some firms can generate leads for a short period of time, our success comes from delivering a lead flow that is reliable and consistent. How is it done? Constantly and tirelessly developing new, fresh and relevant campaigns that motivate target audiences to respond to our ads.
Lead Surge LLC is certified as a women's business enterprise through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).