|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Branding
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
The Landor Cincinnati office is seeking a number of Graphic Designers to join our Creative Services Group. As a member of the Creative Services Group, we believe that everything we do is about identity, which may be reflected in any or all brand touch points. We believe that we have the power to change entire company cultures, redefine or reframe their business, and change customer and employee perceptions. We have the power to change the way a company does business, the way people behave.We believe in collaboration with our strategic, realization and client partners, to develop creative solutions that are powerful, meaningful and efficient (visually and financially).We believe in rewarding talent, imagination, collaboration, passion and leadership.
• The Designer is responsible for exploration and conceptualization of design options and solutions.
• Works as a member of a larger team in the development of client focused design solutions.
• Supports Directors toward fulfillment of client needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains the creative vision and beliefs of Executive Creative Directors within individual project contribution.
• Accountable for creative excellence of personal design contributions.
• Contributes concepts for all client engagements under the direction of a manager.
• Conducts conceptual exploration of design alternatives.
• Participates in meetings and critiques; explains and substantiates existing or potential design direction.
• With input from SDs and DDs, further explores specific design concepts, begins refinement of concepts.
• Prepares prototypes and designs for client presentation.
• Seeks out opportunities for personal creative growth by working outside area of expertise.
• Works efficiently and effectively.
• Alerts manager and studio manager when tasks are complete or awaiting approval.
The successful candidate will likely have:
• A Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, Design, or a similar discipline.
• 2-5 years of post-graduate experience and/or internship experience is a must.
• Experience in Corporate Identity, Brand Identity and/or Packaging/Consumer Packaged Goods is strongly preferred.
Be sure to include 2-3 pdf samples of your work, or a link to your online portfolio!!
|About Our Company
||Landor Associates is the world's most accomplished and internationally recognized branding and design consultancy. Offering a multidisciplinary range of brand strategy, design, naming, interactive, and research services, we help our clients worldwide create, renew, and strengthen their brand power. Instantly recognized by top marketing executives of Fortune 500 companies, Landor is the strategic and creative force behind countless brands that engage consumers, investors, and employees the world over.
As an employer, Landor passionately strives to deliver the things that matter most to our talented team: challenging assignments and opportunities to impact world-class brands, an environment of open communications and continuous learning, a commitment to sustainable business practices, a history of community stewardship, and a workplace conducive to breakthrough thinking, creativity, and collaboration.