Director of Sales
|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Sales/Advertising Sales
||The ideal candidate will have experience selling online media to advocacy and political groups. Through your deep relationships with prominent agencies and clients, you will position Resonate as an innovative thought leader in the next evolution of advertising technology and insights driven media.
• Full ownership of your assigned target clients – from lead generation through successful deal close
• Develop and execute a well structured, strategic territory plan
• Clearly articulate (verbally and through written communications) Resonate product offerings and value proposition of the Values Targeting solution and Insights Platform
• Implement a consultative sales process by gaining a deep understanding of each customer’s campaign strategy, message, and goals -- and determining where Resonate products can achieve maximum impact
• Collaborate with the Resonate team to communicate customer requirements and devise innovative applications of its capabilities
• Provide regular sales forecasting, sales plans, and other required reporting to sales management as requested
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
• Serious hunters driven by a sense of urgency and perseverance that is required when selling media. You bring in business, business does not just come to you
• Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively communicate Resonate products to a diverse group of agency and clients
• Ability to simplify complex solutions and technology
• Consistent successful sales track record at or above quota
• 5+ years experience online advertising and media, ideally for a company with strong political or advocacy issue focus
• Superb solution and consultative sales skills and the ability to apply creative thinking to the sales process
• Well established, verifiable relationships within the digital media space (agency and client)
• Familiarity with the process of online advertising campaign development and execution
• Understanding of success metrics and related ROI
• Knowledge of advertising technology solution providers and marketplace (e.g., DSPs, DMPs, agency ad exchanges, targeting technologies)
• Ability to develop professional, written documents and client presentations
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Team players that works well in a highly collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required
This position will be based in Washington, DC.
Find out more about us at www.resonateinsights.com
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|About Our Company
||Founded in 2008, Resonate has built a proprietary online audience targeting and consumer insights platform that allows advertisers to move well beyond simple demographic and behavioral targeting into consumer values based targeting. If demographics represent roughly “who people are”, and behavioral represents “what people do”, Consumer Values Targeting gets at “why people do what they do” and what are the core values that motivate consumer purchase decisions. And values are precisely how major brand marketers segment their audiences and build creative. Now they can directly target audiences based on Consumer Values without having to just use demographics and behaviors as a proxy for values.
Resonate is privately held with venture funding from firms including Greycroft Partners, iNovia Capital and Revolution Growth. Named one of the best places to work in Virginia, Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, D.C.
Resonate, a digital marketing intelligence company recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine, is hiring Sales Executives in Washington DC.